here's the scenerio..

i have a business account on my outlook at home. mail via pop3 contacts and calendar stored locally.

I also have a bes account at work.

the calendar separates out nicely.. i know there's a program to separate out the bes emails. i forgot the name of it, if someone knows that would be great.

here's my situation. I don't want my business contacts(on my home outlook) to merge with my bes(work) contacts. is there a way to separate them out?
    01-12-09 12:31 PM
    Only way I've heard to seperate the contacts is to set a category. They all show up together then, but you can all the filter for personal and business.
    01-12-09 12:41 PM
    Only way I've heard to seperate the contacts is to set a category. They all show up together then, but you can all the filter for personal and business

it's ok if they show up together.. i just don't want them to sync with each other..
    01-12-09 12:48 PM
    ok folks.. i have a plan.. in theory this would work.. but until i get home tonight i can't confirm.

the bes sync properly.. the key is to turn off sync on the bes with contacts.. everything else is handle correctly.
    01-12-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD