Anyone else experiencing issues with berrypopup on .713? I am experiencing annoying things like the app not "muting" when it is supposed to. (In settings, I have Mute When In Application: Clock yet when the clock is running, I still get popups). Also on every popup I get, I do not have the blue highlight surrounding the button I am ready to click (Close, Mark Opened, Reply, Delete). I recently upgraded to .713 and noticed this only since the upgrade to the new OS, but I can't find anyone else with these issues on 713? Any ideas?
    07-04-10 12:59 PM
    Sorry, I'm running .713 and haven't had any issues. Did you try uninstall/reinstall?
    07-04-10 01:03 PM
    yep a couple of times, but ill try again.
    07-04-10 01:10 PM
    I'm not having any issues.

Good Luck
    07-04-10 08:09 PM
    Honestly, i've had that same problem, but have had it on 2 different pre-.713 hybrids, as well as the .713 OS. I have it set to mute with my Clock on (don't like having to hit 'Okay / Read / Delete' to view the time at 3 AM), and it hasn't worked once. In all honesty, that's the only time I think I don't want it to display.

That said, it has worked flawlessly otherwise. I love the app, honestly. Probably my favorite BlackBerry app.
    07-05-10 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD