First offf let me say thank You to all who participate in these forums. I have learned sooo much.
    Heres the deal , downloaded Storm Slider(love it) Waiting in line ,take out my Berry and someone says "One of them I- Phones???" I politely informed him of the difference.,but it got me thinking. We Berry Fanatics need our own unique unlocker!!! What I envision is this. You lock your Berry and the screen is filled with a large Blackberry symbol. To unlock, Touch any individual berry and rotate the symbol ala rotary phone (remember those ???) action. Your Berry unlocks to your home screen.
    Im no developer but it you seems you could take the linear motion of Slider and convert it to rotational motion for Berry Go Round.
    Just My Thoughts, but think it would be a great way to say to the world
    " Im a BERRY proud owner !!! "
    Last edited by wrnutsdad; 03-20-09 at 05:16 AM. Reason: wrong forum, needs to be in storm or 3rd party apps
    03-20-09 05:06 AM
    Nice idea, but I'm losing enough memory as it is. I'll just stick with the lock and unlock button on top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 05:55 AM
    I think an app like this would be great. The only reason I'm using storm slider right now, is cus I broke my LOCK key. All my iphone friends are always clowning that I "want" an i-phone.
    03-20-09 06:20 AM
    I think thats a great idea. I was hoping someone would think of a creative way to unlock the phone. The I-phone has their slide lock and the G1 has their thing, what about us. If you create it I hope RIM sees it and intergrets it.
    03-20-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD