So as I read the forums I am shocked to see all these flawed comparisons. I will once and for all put and end to these comparisons with my own. Then we will know which is better: an iPhone, a Storm or a rock. Let me preface these tests by saying that they are all geared towards the caveman community.

Test One, Flight: In order to conduct this test I took all three items and threw them. This test is important because it will determine which item is best to kill small prey for food. The rock went the farthest (20m), followed by the Storm and iPhone respectively. (As a side note the two phones would be a disadvantage in hunting because they sometimes make magic sounds that scare off my prey)Bonus for the rock.
    Test two, crushing herbs to use as medicine: I used all three items to crush some herbs for healing my wounds. While all three worked well I believe that the rock won because it can be used more than once. The other two phones tied.
    Test three, obtaining a mate: while the pretty colors on the Storm and Iphone worked well to attract a mate I found that the rock won again. It was far simpler to knock out the female and drag her to my cave with the rock. Resulting in another victory for the rock.
    Test Four, entertainment: This tested the items ability to entertain me. The Storm and the iPhone were really great at this for about half a day, until they ran out of power. Being a caveman I have no electricity to recharge either device so I went to the pond to make magic bounce across the water. The results were that the iphone made the most magic bounces followed by the storm and rock respectively.
    In conclusion this comparison's results clearly show that the rock was superior to both phones for my particular group. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by PadrePrince; 03-23-09 at 08:39 AM. Reason: spell bad me
    03-23-09 08:38 AM
    Ha................................Ha.............. ...............Ha.......................Ha........ ..........
    03-23-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD