MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Pull the space out of the URL, I can't post a link. I guess I didn't already have an account...

Hope it's faster than what I downloaded from RIM. Enjoy.
    Thank you!!! in the first 2 seconds I got more than I have from RIM's servers in about 15 minutes. Much faster!

Canceled the download from RIM only received 1.5 MB and was projected to complete in 1 day...lol
    Last edited by robertmills; 04-16-09 at 09:15 AM.
    04-16-09 09:13 AM
    It says to also download the DM 4.7 do we need to do this if we are already running 4.7 or just download the new .122 os?
    CX and All -- Sorry about the duplicate thread. Was surfing via WAP and didn't see this one.

Great news on the Bell 122 exe!!!

Pull the space out of the URL, I can't post a link. I guess I didn't already have an account...

Hope it's faster than what I downloaded from RIM. Enjoy.
    Thank you this is much faster!
    04-16-09 09:15 AM

Mega Upload Link for .122 may need to look at deleting vendor file.
    04-16-09 09:15 AM
    So I went through the stops to update to .122. On my DM screen on the available updates page it lists the .122. However, when I click next it states "no software update is required for your device."

What am I missing to get the OS loaded on my device?
    04-16-09 09:19 AM
    So I went through the stops to update to .122. On my DM screen on the available updates page it lists the .122. However, when I click next it states "no software update is required for your device."

What am I missing to get the OS loaded on my device?
    You need to delete the Vendor.xml file. Please see the first post instructions.
    04-16-09 09:19 AM
    I believe I did that. If I go to My Computer, then to Program Files, then to Common Files, then to RIM, then to App Loader there is no longer a vendor file listed.
    04-16-09 09:23 AM
    hmm i hope i do this right
    04-16-09 09:24 AM
    Anyone notice a difference yet?
    04-16-09 09:25 AM
    I believe I did that. If I go to My Computer, then to Program Files, then to Common Files, then to RIM, then to App Loader there is no longer a vendor file listed.
    You obviously did not follow the directions in the first post. You do not need to open the DM. Plug in the device then go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Applo ader make sure the Vendor.xml is deleted then double click on the Loader.exe file and it will install the OS to your device.
    04-16-09 09:26 AM
    just run loader.exe instead of using DM. that will work.
    04-16-09 09:27 AM
    Anyone have any details as to the benefits of .122 over .75?
    04-16-09 09:28 AM
    ..I forgot to mention.. If the update fails and it looks like you've got a BrickBerry, you can use the apploader to reload the last os.. I used this on my last replacement phone which was bricked from the factory and it works great. crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry
    04-16-09 09:30 AM
    My apologies, I followed the directions on the Crackberry main page where it said it was available.
    yessss!!!!!!! I'm sure I'll be up late loading this tonite... B/c .75 and it's quirky screen orientation has been irking me lately....
    My apologies, I followed the directions on the Crackberry main page where it said it was available.
    Now worries. yes just double click on the Loader.exe file and you'll be fine. It's much easier that way.
    04-16-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks for getting this.....And looking forward to installing...Also good timing my Brother just got a storm now I can get him into the frenzy that's crackberry forums!!
    04-16-09 09:32 AM
    well this is my first time and i deleted the last file that said vendor now i looked for loader exe didt see it so i clicked loader one that has the picture with the phone
    I was on .75 from Verizon. While it is loading I too would be interested to know what benefits I will get from the update.
    BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.7.0.172 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.7.0.172
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 4.7.0.122
    * Software Platform: 4.0.0.153
    * File name: 9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel172_PL4.0.0.153_A4.7.0.122_Be ll_Mobility_Inc.exe
    * File size: 104.43MB
    Download HERE

To load on any carriers 9530:

1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
    2. Go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Applo ader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
    3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
    5. Do not unplug BB during the process. It will take around 30-60 minutes to complete upgrade.
    Got through and the download started but shut off after 2.9MB. now all I get is a page load error. They either took it down or are being slammed by us Crackberry folks!
    04-16-09 09:34 AM
    Thank you!

Could someone load a mirror on Megaupload or something though? This is downloading really slowly for me
    here you go

04-16-09 09:34 AM
    Thank you all who mirrored the download ... I'm not sure who I got it from but it took less than 2 minutes to get the file ... you folks rock and crackberry.com is the best ...

I am now declaring I will only post about the Storm and only about things that will either help us improve the user experience or help others get more enjoyment out of their Storm ..

I am soooo done with the pissing contest threads ... I've said all I can say, this is a great piece of hardware in search of a great OS and apps to go with it ...

So far, on OS .113 I really have no major complaints ... if this .122 is "The One" for now I'm all for it ... I have burdened this mule with apps that would bring a lesser device to it's knees and have multi-tasked it to death ... short of lugging a laptop around my Storm never leaves my side ...
    04-16-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks man--wow, is blackberry.com getting hammered! You are a useful human being. Thank you CX, almost went to bed without checking today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 09:37 AM
    error reading setup initialization file??????!!!!! I think I may removed the wrong thing from my PC. I have Blackberry desktop software and blackberry device updater. Whats up?
    04-16-09 09:38 AM
762 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD