Hello Community!
    I just installed Bejeweled on my Storm and I must say I love it! I'm sure it was not easy to port it to the Storm but as a ex-Palm user I had to have this game!

Very nice UI and it runs so smooth! Thank you bPlay!!

Cheers,
    -Fabian
    01-12-09 09:48 AM
    Hello Community!
    I just installed Bejeweled on my Storm and I must say I love it! I'm sure it was not easy to port it to the Storm but as a ex-Palm user I had to have this game!

Very nice UI and it runs so smooth! Thank you bPlay!!

Cheers,
    -Fabian
    Did u get it through the EA-games site via the VZW homepage on your browser??? Just curious, thinking about getting it also.
    01-12-09 10:09 AM
    just a warning - the game is split screen. meaning the game is on the top half of the screen and the virtual keypad is on the bottom half. it's not a true adaptation for the storm.
    01-12-09 02:25 PM
    It would be nice if they did port it over for the storm. It shouldn't be that difficult to work it out like Word Mole.
    01-12-09 03:12 PM
    just a warning - the game is split screen. meaning the game is on the top half of the screen and the virtual keypad is on the bottom half. it's not a true adaptation for the storm.
    thanks for the warning before I spend money on it... i'll just wait till they make it for the storm.
    01-12-09 10:20 PM
    OK, it's not like if the half-screen in not there on purpose. You use the keys tz for up df for left jk for right bn for down to navigate in the play-field.

Sure it would be cooler if it was full-screen but like this it is already alright!
    01-13-09 01:43 AM
    OK, it's not like if the half-screen in not there on purpose. You use the keys tz for up df for left jk for right bn for down to navigate in the play-field.

Sure it would be cooler if it was full-screen but like this it is already alright!
    dang got me excited. so you use the onscreen keyboard as a D-pad??? how sad. i will wait untill they make it all touch (the only way bejeweled should be played.
    01-13-09 02:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD