This is the funniest post I've ever read on a gadget forum. Keep it coming!
    12-15-08 05:50 PM
    I Def have to agree with you on that... if i see they have a blackberry... i ask 2 questions...

1- Do you have internet on your phone? (incase their with like At&t or someone who doesnt require the service)

2- Whats your pin?

I have noticed that woman are more open to adding you to BBM then if you were to just ask for their phone number...
    Absolutely brilliant! This solves the name problem too, why didn't I think of this?? * smacks head*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 05:55 PM
    was she really that "hawwt"? considering your drunken state, she could have been a fuggler
    12-15-08 05:55 PM
    i tried calling "Jenny's" # and nobody picked up

it just kept ringing and ringing
    im so sad
    12-15-08 05:58 PM
    Same thing happened to me! Luckily she couldn't find her phone when she woke up so she rolled over and asked me to call her phone. Found the mistake in the number and corrected it!! True Story
    12-15-08 06:03 PM
    That is funny if you ask me, probably would have been my luck as well. She also could have given the wrong number as well though P
    12-15-08 06:10 PM
    didn't read the entire thread, but this is why i always call the girls number on the spot so she can have my number too
    12-15-08 06:15 PM
    I have only one word for you. Utopias. :P
    two words:

Stone Brewery
    12-15-08 06:18 PM
    drunk factor on storm sucks d, no lie! but the keyboard in full qwerty lures me in like crazy...
    12-15-08 06:21 PM
    i've been trashed and operated my Storm just fine...

if you're too drunk to type, you probably shouldnt be anyways
    12-15-08 06:24 PM
    She's cooking me dinner right now. Keep practicing..
    12-15-08 08:21 PM
    Poor OP. He thought he was gonna get some brotherhood love and instead got racked for getting drunk with only 6 beers, lol.
    12-16-08 04:30 PM
    Umm Im sorry if that's what you think but I'm going to have to disagree with ya here... Woman only hold the cards if you allow them to...if you think with your head (And im not talking about the one in your pants) and you take "SEX" out of the equation then woman don't control ****...the problem is most men go into these situations already under the influence and thinking only about getting laid... and woman pick up on that thus granting then the Power of the V****a.
    However, if you go into it just to say hello thus starting a nonchalant conversation and you portray confidence and the fact that she's one of many girls you could be talking to at the club,bar,whatever (meaning shes not the last coke in the desert) then i promise the conversations will go a diff route...
    Aww come on.... by this entire thread do you realllly think SEX was taken out of the equation? I'm only commenting on my observations on this thread which seem to be just as I commented. It's all in fun buddy. Don't get bent about the power. We only use it because it's been bestowed upon us by the guys at the bar. Chances are...if someone like you wanted real conversation...you would not be talkin to a "chick" because you seem to think women are inferior.
    Most guys in bars are NOT lookin for intellectual conversations. They are lookin for a place to wake up in the morning all refreshed and testosterone depleted. LOL.
    12-17-08 10:40 PM
    Always, always, get her phone and call yours. That way there is no mistake. If she doesn't give you her phone that's the sign to move on to the next target.
    12-17-08 10:43 PM
    Here's a way to treat women. Give them respect, and they will respect you. Plain and simple.
    12-17-08 10:53 PM
    Lmao first time wasted with the storm..

Texted my friend instead of the boyy I have feelings for accidentally.
    Wound up confessing my love for the wrong boy and started a major fight about it with my friend.
    Since that fight my friends take away my storm when alcohol is involved

12-17-08 11:51 PM
    omg hahahaha
    12-18-08 01:37 AM
    cmon guys this is a very serious heartbreaker for me.... i spent all day thinking about her... i dunno somtimes i thought i could still smell her scent ... bleh i been trying alll diffrent combo of numbers in hope i will find her
    Still smell her scent?? You wouldnt have a small white dog called precious and large well in your basement would you??
    12-18-08 02:35 AM
    Lol. wow. You guys are funny. Um, why don't you take another bb while you're out drinking? what if some of your beer had fallen on your storm?

I'd be more worried about that...
    +1 about the beer and it falling on the Storm...agree 100% LOL.
    12-18-08 02:42 AM
    Geez, first time posting here, but i had to addrress this..Hey guys if u really want to be sure...hers a trick. type in here number and call her. if her phone rings its the right number...even a drunk can do this. If shes the one she'll call your phone and u just lock in the number..come on guys, this is simple..even drunk..I know...LOL
    12-18-08 03:04 AM
    This would suck big time

12-18-08 08:30 AM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD