05-31-09 04:56 PM
32 12
tools
    In Preferences under Networking. Second check box down says "battery save mode when idle"
    Alright, I see that now. I wonder why beejive said that the battery saving code isn't in this version if there is an option to turn it on and off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 06:58 PM
    This is ridiculous. The only reason I'm using this is for facebook I'm. I just upgraded and that still doesn't work! It says my username and password may be incorrect but they are definately not. Any ideas?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...ml#post2650155

I was having the same problem, so pissed off, PMed the mod over there, and it is running smoothly, doesnt even randomly disconnect like it used to!
    05-27-09 07:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...ml#post2650155

I was having the same problem, so pissed off, PMed the mod over there, and it is running smoothly, doesnt even randomly disconnect like it used to!
    Awesome thanks. How do you PM them? Ill search when I get home but could I do it from storm?

05-27-09 07:28 PM
    Awesome thanks. How do you PM them? Ill search when I get home but could I do it from storm?

Register for the beejive forums if you haven't already and then send a PM to satheeshka.

05-27-09 07:42 PM
    I installed BeeJive today and was ecstatic, I missed it from my Curve days!

Anyway, it did one **** of a number on my battery life!! Had to shut 'er down...

Hopefully they get that cleaned up...

-Corey
    05-28-09 04:11 PM
    Alright, I see that now. I wonder why beejive said that the battery saving code isn't in this version if there is an option to turn it on and off.
    That option has always been there. What is to be added is Push functionality.

05-28-09 04:17 PM
    Anyone able to log in facebook?

I went here, followed the instructions, and everything is up and running. I even logged in and out of Facebook Chat and Beejive totally, logged back in, and Facebook connected.

Beejive Facebook fix
    05-31-09 04:56 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD