Beejive was updated today to version 1.9.2.

You can get it at http://www.beejive.com/stormbeta

Here's what was fixed / included:
    - New chat screen layout
    - Added chat screen backgrounds
    - swipe left/right to switch chats
    - File transfers
    - Various bug fixes

Battery saving code wasn't added to this version but will appear in a later version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:31 PM
    Beejive was updated today to version 1.9.2.

You can get it at http://www.beejive.com/stormbeta

Here's what was fixed / included:
    - New chat screen layout
    - Added chat screen backgrounds
    - swipe left/right to switch chats
    - File transfers
    - Various bug fixes

Battery saving code wasn't added to this version but will appear in a later version.

So it is still a batter drainer? I like the app except for that...
    05-26-09 09:52 PM
    Are the alerts fixed yet?
    EDIT: YES! they are.
    Last edited by macnthamost; 05-26-09 at 10:29 PM.
    05-26-09 10:15 PM
    So it is still a batter drainer? I like the app except for that...
    I haven't played with it for too long but the battery is still draining like it did in 1.9.1. They plan to add the battery saving code in a future release.

Are the alerts fixed yet?
    No, you can still access the alert sounds from the sound profile when you first install the app but it still disappears. There is one labeled BeejiveIM-Buddy Pounce, BeejiveIM-New IM While Active and BeejiveIM-New IM While Idle. I've done a battery pull a few times and they don't seem to come back once you do the first battery pull.

Last edited by ArmaK; 05-26-09 at 10:40 PM.
    05-26-09 10:29 PM
    What alerts are you talking about? My alerts seem to be working.
    I had hoped the chat history would be working now but it's not. :-(

05-26-09 11:29 PM
    The battery save option is there on 1.9.2. we'll see if it work.s
    05-27-09 01:59 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of that ugly black bubble in which you type in? or relocate it?

Also does anyone else have the issue where you can have aim running on your pc, im using pidgin. Anyways I can have aim running on my mail screen and on pidgin and get all my ims on both client's, the second I sign on with my blackberry be it the blackberry aim or beejive i no longer get my im's on all screens. I will only get them on my BB.
    05-27-09 02:16 PM
    I was gonna say the same thing. Everything looked good until I saw the bubble.

05-27-09 02:21 PM
    The battery save option is there on 1.9.2. we'll see if it work.s
    where??
    05-27-09 03:00 PM
    Is there a way to get rid of that ugly black bubble in which you type in? or relocate it?
    clicking your screen will hide it and starting to type will bring it back. Over on their forums they said they will add an option in the next update to use the "classic" input box. I think this new input bubble would be ok if it would auto hide when you hit send.
    05-27-09 03:17 PM
    clicking your screen will hide it and starting to type will bring it back. Over on their forums they said they will add an option in the next update to use the "classic" input box. I think this new input bubble would be ok if it would auto hide when you hit send.
    I noticed this but it�s not what I am after, I want to have a different way of typing, this is obnoxious looking. Even if you change the chat styles that stupid thing is still there. I have also noticed that it doesn�t automatically go to the newest part of the conversation when you open it from your messages.
    05-27-09 03:41 PM
    It's awful. I made a post on their forum requesting a link to redownload the old version but nothing yet.
    05-27-09 03:49 PM
    It's awful. I made a post on their forum requesting a link to redownload the old version but nothing yet.
    If you want the 1.9.1 version, I'll upload it in a few minutes and post the link.

05-27-09 04:23 PM
    That would be great!
    05-27-09 04:25 PM
    Here you go.

BeejiveIM 1.9.1

05-27-09 04:31 PM
    Thank you!
    05-27-09 04:38 PM
    Can anyone go into their preferences. I hit the button and nothing.

05-27-09 04:49 PM
    I was able to get into preferences.
    05-27-09 04:52 PM
    I was able to get into the preferences menu without a problem. Did you do a battery pull after installation?

05-27-09 04:55 PM
    Anyone able to log in facebook?

05-27-09 05:42 PM
    This is ridiculous. The only reason I'm using this is for facebook I'm. I just upgraded and that still doesn't work! It says my username and password may be incorrect but they are definately not. Any ideas?

05-27-09 06:03 PM
    I can get into preferences.. thats where I found the battery save option. This program still kills the battery and eats memory like nothing I've ever installed.
    05-27-09 06:10 PM
    I can get into preferences.. thats where I found the battery save option. This program still kills the battery and eats memory like nothing I've ever installed.
    What section and what is it labeled as under preferences? I'm scrolling through the list now and I still don't see a battery save option. Also beejive said that they didn't add the code in this version but we will see it in a later version.

05-27-09 06:14 PM
    Anyone able to log in facebook?

This is ridiculous. The only reason I'm using this is for facebook I'm. I just upgraded and that still doesn't work! It says my username and password may be incorrect but they are definately not. Any ideas?

According to beejive, the problem isn't with the app but with the facebook servers. Recently there was a phishing attack to facebook that was fixed. What is happening is the facebook servers are thinking that your account is compromised and asks for more sensitive personal information for logging in which cannot provide since the application does not capture this data. They are currently trying to work this out with facebook at this moment. They have a temporary solution to fix the problem but it doesn't seem to work for me.

05-27-09 06:24 PM
    What section and what is it labeled as under preferences? I'm scrolling through the list now and I still don't see a battery save option. Also beejive said that they didn't add the code in this version but we will see it in a later version.

In Preferences under Networking. Second check box down says "battery save mode when idle"
    05-27-09 06:28 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD