Also IM or beejive should know if they are having users blocked?

Realise beejive is still beta for fb but didn't think im was?

Have sent a support request to shape services, will see what they come back with

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 03:59 PM
    I'm curious what version you all are using? I still have no trouble using FB chat on Beejive and on most days am connected 10 to 12 hrs. I thought I'd see more people chime in saying they aren't having issues but it seems I am in the minority.

05-24-09 04:17 PM
    If u using beejive then u are using the same version as us mate. There's only 1 beta of beejive that's integrated facebook as of yet,keep yerself connected to fb though and see if u get cut of in a few days
    05-24-09 04:39 PM
    I'm on day 20 of the free trial and have been connected most of the time. Will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way. :-)

05-24-09 05:09 PM
    Facebook Chat does work for me. Yes there are times when FB does logout. But so does MSN and ICQ. No pattern as been identified by me as yet. I am a registered Beejive user and would suggest all to get this application. Its so much easier to use all Chats under one application. Besides it has all the features built in of all the individual chats. I have been logged into FB this time for a day already. I hope this helps. Cheers.
    05-24-09 05:39 PM
    How are u helping by suggesting to us to get beejive when beejive is the program we are avin issues with?
    05-25-09 04:40 AM
    Just received from IM support, don't know about beejive

Hello Matt,
    Thank you for contacting us.Sorry for this inconvenience.It is a temporary problem on our side.Our development team is working hard to solve this problem.Hopefully it will be resolved within 2 days.Best regards,Aleksander OstrovskySHAPE Support Team

05-25-09 05:47 AM
    I got that and I also got beejives and there telling me that facebook is blockinh beejives access asking for more information like dobs e.t.c and beejive don't have a way to incorporate this in there program as of yet. Facebook want this info because of a lot of phishing that has gone on recently,anyway I tend to go with this info rather than what im+ have said. Think its not just at there end but at facebooks as well
    05-25-09 08:15 AM
    Quick update,well I gave my username,password and d.o.b to beejive and they have now fixed my beejive guys
    05-25-09 04:26 PM
    Quick update,well I gave my username,password and d.o.b to beejive and they have now fixed my beejive guys
    By doing what?
    05-25-09 06:47 PM
    I'm also having the same problem with beejive and facebook chat. Anyone know when/if it will be fixed?

05-25-09 08:36 PM
    Ive been experiencing the same problem since yesterday. My friend also has the same problem since installing the app today

would appareciate a fix?!
    05-26-09 01:36 PM
    go to beejive's support forums. there's a thread there about the FB chat not working. The mod there will PM you if you ask, and help you through it. She PMed me today and now mine's working!
    05-26-09 02:14 PM
    go to beejive's support forums. there's a thread there about the FB chat not working. The mod there will PM you if you ask, and help you through it. She PMed me today and now mine's working!
    would you mind showing us what they told you to do...?
    05-27-09 01:33 AM
    would you mind showing us what they told you to do...?
    I have been in contact with Satheesh at BeeJive, and the issue has been corrected for me, also. It's something that has to be done on their end, and has to do with Facebook taking extra steps to authenticate. I'd suggest PMing Satheesh on their forum and asking for help, OR just send your log from BeeJive (you can do it from the app) and someone will respond back to you.

BeeJive has earned my convenience key, once again.
    05-27-09 12:40 PM
    I have been in contact with Satheesh at BeeJive, and the issue has been corrected for me, also. It's something that has to be done on their end, and has to do with Facebook taking extra steps to authenticate. I'd suggest PMing Satheesh on their forum and asking for help, OR just send your log from BeeJive (you can do it from the app) and someone will respond back to you.

BeeJive has earned my convenience key, once again.
    I just did this, it works again!!!

she asked for my user email for facebook, and my DOB, and she gave me the instructions to type INTO beejives preferences and everything is BETTER than before! =)
    05-27-09 12:53 PM
    Interesting. I just went to the beejive site on my storm and can't seem to find anywhere to contact anyone. A link would be great.

05-27-09 06:26 PM
    Interesting. I just went to the beejive site on my storm and can't seem to find anywhere to contact anyone. A link would be great.

Register for the beejive forums if you haven't already and then send a PM to satheeshka.

05-27-09 06:39 PM
    ...OR just send your log from BeeJive (you can do it from the app) and someone will respond back to you.

05-27-09 06:43 PM
    Thanks all. Emailed them.

05-27-09 07:32 PM
    I went here, followed the directions, and now I can log on with no problems.

Beejive Facebook fix
    05-31-09 04:53 PM
    I am sorted on beejive but prefer IM, when will they sort it out!!??

06-01-09 04:24 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD