I'm having a problem logging on to facebook IM with beejive...

Usually it logs itself out, which sucks, but yesterday it was sturdy and steady, not logging me off...

today I cant even log on to facebook IM! It keeps saying i have an incorrect password or username, although its the same one ive used yesterday...

YES, i searched, did a battery pull, restarted the program, even switched OS (and switched back to .132) and no help

oh, and the AIM and MSN account still work from yesterday, its just the facebook IM
    05-14-09 04:04 PM
    no one?? sorry to double post, i just dont want this to go away forever
    05-15-09 02:16 AM
    no one?? sorry to double post, i just dont want this to go away forever
    Facebook IM seems to be going down alot since facebook is changing their chat system. All programs that interface with Facebook Chat, for me Trillian Astra, the facebook chat won't connect and says I'm not logged in or invalid credentials.
    05-15-09 02:40 AM
    I have been having that problem with every program that i use that connects to facebook messenger as well, BeeJive, Meebo ect. I suspect that soulesschild is correct its facebook changing their chatting systems....
    05-15-09 08:50 AM
    Im still getting this error, are we the only people? I just want to see if anyone else with beejive is having this... I only have 20 days left on my license but this is a turn off... if multible people have this problem ill know its facebook, if its just a few, then it might be beejive
    05-17-09 03:20 AM
    SAmE heRe. I've stopped using iT for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 06:57 AM
    I'm having the same problems. I didn't know this post was created, so you may see a new post I created in at app forum. I came across this one by doing a google search. The main reason I was going to purchase BeeJive and IM+ was for the Facebook chat. If they're no longer able to implement the Facebook feature, then I may go back to the separate Google Talk and Yahoo chat. They're free.
    05-21-09 08:47 PM
    exactly
    I was willing to pay the $30 license fee mainly for the Facebook chat, theres no point for me to use this otherwise...
    Ill just go back to the AIM that came with the phone
    05-22-09 12:55 AM
    i'm having the same problem as well with only 20 days left on my trial. i don't want to buy it if it can no longer support facebook. has anyone figured anything out?
    05-23-09 11:25 AM
    Facebook Chat has never worked for me. I have 12 days left in my trial. I like how this program looks, but I don't want to purchase a full license if this isn't addressed. Also, aren't there still features of the program that aren't available for use yet? If the license is purchased, are those functions intergrated as well? I wouldn't want to spend money on something in which all of the features have not been implemented.

05-23-09 02:25 PM
    and also what pisses me off is lately, the bars dont come the full way across in landscape..
    05-23-09 02:27 PM
    Facebook chat originally worked and yes now it doesn't work period. Says my info is wrong which is clearly not correct.
    05-23-09 02:29 PM
    I get the occasional random disconnect but other than that FB chat works well for me. I'm chatting with my wife as I type this. :-)

05-23-09 02:37 PM
    Guys I'm from the uk and I'm having the same problem here invalid login or passwoed which is crap especially when it was working brilliant yesterday morning,I have a friend who downloaded the same time as me and they got the same issue,sumthin weird is happening though because with beejive if I try logging into my brothers facebook who doesn't have that many friends on his then I can connect no problem to his facebook from beejive on my phone but when I try my own account then it doesn't werk,very strange.I emailed the support and they have tried telling me that because there has been a lot of phising going on on facebook accounts then facebook have started banning random ips so I asked them then how *** I can log into my brothers account from my phone! I actually think they have no idea. Pisses me of specially when it was werking well yesterday mornin and the day before. Arghh
    05-23-09 03:39 PM
    same problem here - I actually was having the issue where the facebook app itself would not update anymore - then i noticed my email account (@ aol.com) was also not pushing . . I created a gmail email address and changed that to reflect on my fb account as well as added the new gmail account to my device . .to make a long story short that fixed that problem with the fb app .. but then i noticed my fb chat on beejive stopped working (due to me changing my email address for fb) so i tried to log in using the new address i had just created with gmail and it said "invalid username / password combination" . . .

i know this sounds selfish but im glad im not the only one experiencing this issue!
    05-23-09 06:54 PM
    U selfish man lol I also made a gmail account and tried adding several other emails to fb but none of them helped at all but the think that is puzzling me is how the heck can I log into my brothers facebook account from my fone using beejive and im+ and the im+ test account but not my own. That's what is puzzling me?
    05-24-09 04:56 AM
    Yeah I used IM+ and their test username and password is working, but not mine... so it doesn't help when I try to put a complain in! lol
    05-24-09 11:50 AM
    this makes no sense
    05-24-09 12:01 PM
    I feel that this iSsue has got to be sumthing to do at facebooks end for sum reason. I wish one of u whizzkids cud try and get yer heads round this lol
    05-24-09 12:18 PM
    it has to be something on fb's end . . . . even the fb chat on the site looks different. Maybe they updated it and changed some sort of "code" that the 3rd party clients dont recognize . . in which case we would have to wait for them to update beejive
    05-24-09 12:59 PM
    Agreed but it still doesn't ansa the question how I can still log onto my brothers facebook aCcount though. Baffled
    05-24-09 01:20 PM
    Same problem as everyone else! Was working fine on im+, now not! Even thou test connection is fine!?

Tried playing around with the settings on my fb account, no joy.

Has to be a fb prob...

05-24-09 01:30 PM
    even if it is a fb problem, which it probably is, why only some of us work, and some dont?? ugh
    05-24-09 01:39 PM
    Maybe ip's that have been connected over a certain period are affected??

God know's

05-24-09 01:56 PM
    Maybe ips that have been connected for a while,I totally agree that that has to be the reason but if it is then how wud 1 resolve this.and does that mean them ips wud now be permanently blocked from using im+ beejive? Tried contacting fb but no joy
    05-24-09 03:36 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD