Who else beside me is waiting for Beejive to be updated for the Storm?
    Just curious. I heard a rumor about the end of the month, the website says "early 2009"; early to me was a month ago...
    02-09-09 12:04 AM
    i'm definitely waiting for it like crazy. I downloaded "instango" so i can use AIM on my phone while at work. I haven't gotten to really use it yet, but as long as it works, it should hold me over until beejive releases a compatible version. You know...i did pay the $20 for the full license of jivetalk...but i can't say that i regret it at all. I use it so much, every day at work as a matter of fact, and i never thought my $20 or however much it was fee was a waste...it was worth every dime.
    02-09-09 01:25 AM
    I still use Beejive but I enabled the compatibility but it's just not cutting it no more. The screen acts like a trackball and i can't figure out how to copy and paste with that.
    02-09-09 01:51 AM
    Beejive's download site is in the set of home pages for my browser. I look for a new version each time I open the web >.>
    02-09-09 03:14 AM
    also waiting for beejive...hope they hurry....gettin verrrry impatient....my friends with curves are teasing me i dont have beejive but i juss tap my touch screen infront of them and they shuddup..
    02-09-09 12:06 PM
    There is IM+ All in One. Have special build for Storm. Try it for free 7 days!
    Last edited by DoLphin_Lena; 02-25-09 at 05:39 AM.
    02-25-09 12:05 AM
    Ok I give..... Whats BeeJive?
    02-25-09 07:08 AM
    Ok I give..... Whats BeeJive?
    Excellent instant message client. You can check it out at Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

On a side note, I am sure many of you have seen the blog post on crackberry (its on bbgeeks too), but its $5 off right now and both posts mention that it is "to celebrate our upcoming release". I don't want to jump to any conclusions but I think its a pretty safe bet this upcoming release will be Storm compatible.

If anyone is thinking about getting beejive im and plans on sticking with BB, I suggest getting the user license from the start. I did the device license on my curve and you have to pay $10 to transfer the license to a new device (when I got my storm). The user license is a bit more but you don't have to pay when you upgrade your BB.
    02-25-09 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD