I have had a Storm 1 for a couple of years now and my biggest pet peeve is the brightness of the clock after dimming in bedside mode. I'm looking at upgrading to the S2. Can you adjust the brightness of bedside mode in S2?

(I know its a petty peeve, but it's important to me )
    06-21-10 01:47 PM
    I have had a Storm 1 for a couple of years now and my biggest pet peeve is the brightness of the clock after dimming in bedside mode. I'm looking at upgrading to the S2. Can you adjust the brightness of bedside mode in S2?

No it will be exactly the same as your storm 1. You get dim or no dim
    06-21-10 01:49 PM
    No it will be exactly the same as your storm 1. You get dim or no dim
    Pressing the lock button dims bedside mode on my device, OP could try that and see if it's to his liking, assuming it works that way on his. I don't use bedside mode all that much, just if I plug in my device before it shuts off.
    06-21-10 02:14 PM
    It seems less bright to me than the S1 was, but it could be my imagination too. It is definitely not adjustable though. I always just turn my phone away so I can still see it, but it isn't pointed directly at me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 02:31 PM

Although it is probably not important but the original Storm was released in Nov, 2008. Barely 1.5 years to date. How is that 'a couple of YEARS'?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.
    06-21-10 02:52 PM
    Although it is probably not important but the original Storm was released in Nov, 2008. Barely 1.5 years to date. How is that 'a couple of YEARS'?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.
    Shhhhhh!

It's a little known secret that the very early builds of the S1 had a built in temporal relocation circuit. This allowed certain people to obtain them before they were actually built.

But now that I have told you I am afraid your life is forfeit. PM me your address so that I may come and stone you to death with pickles.
    06-21-10 04:53 PM
    Shhhhhh!

It's a little known secret that the very early builds of the S1 had a built in temporal relocation circuit. This allowed certain people to obtain them before they were actually built.

But now that I have told you I am afraid your life is forfeit. PM me your address so that I may come and stone you to death with pickles.
    Cute! LOL OK, so I exaggerated a little. It just SEEMS like I have had the S1 for a couple of years.
    06-22-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD