If you want beautiful skins for your
    Storm https://www.decalgirl.com/ on the left side go to blackberry then go to storm. The website is legit as I have ordered therefore for my psp. I saw over 20 skins I would like myself. Enjoy
    01-04-09 11:38 PM
    Ohh I can see those coming off in 4 hours going in and out of a holster...
    And no use in a Storm dock...
    Fit would be too tight...
    good for a pocket or purse user though...
    and love the wallpaper idea too...
    01-04-09 11:55 PM
    i dont understand how those work, do they cover the screen? how are the images in the screen seen thru a cover like that?

oh, nevermind, i should learn to read the whole description first
    01-05-09 12:00 AM
    01-05-09 12:00 AM
    i dont understand how those work, do they cover the screen? how are the images in the screen seen thru a cover like that?
    no...its a downloadable background image. lol
    01-05-09 12:01 AM
    yea i didnt finish reading the product description before i posted, woops haha
    01-05-09 12:07 AM
    i'm glad the backgroud image was brought up. This kit covers the front and back of your Storm and comes with a code for free downloadable matching wallpaper for a virtually seamless look. From the website itself and about the skins coming off, it wont come off easy at all. I bought a few with my psp and with me always taking it out of my pockets while having about 18 dollars in change (seriously, I have that much change in 1 pocket alone, dont ask why because I have no idea why I have that much) and pens and keys amongst other items that could pick away at the tips, didn't come up a bit.
    01-05-09 12:09 AM
    Wow, some of those actually look really cool, I wonder if anyone has a picture of a skin actually on their storm?
    01-05-09 12:22 AM
    Wow, some of those actually look really cool, I wonder if anyone has a picture of a skin actually on their storm?
    i'm trying to figure out which one I want and who will let me use their credit card to get it lol. They also accept money orders but I can't be assed to go to the post office.
    01-05-09 12:39 AM
    i'm glad the backgroud image was brought up. This kit covers the front and back of your Storm and comes with a code for free downloadable matching wallpaper for a virtually seamless look. From the website itself and about the skins coming off, it wont come off easy at all. I bought a few with my psp and with me always taking it out of my pockets while having about 18 dollars in change (seriously, I have that much change in 1 pocket alone, dont ask why because I have no idea why I have that much) and pens and keys amongst other items that could pick away at the tips, didn't come up a bit.
    you must have bulky pockets...
    01-05-09 12:40 AM
    you must have bulky pockets...
    like you wouldn't believe. I can fit my fist straight up to my elbow inside my back pockets alone. About half of that in the front pockets. Same for the pockets around both of my calfs. I just simply love pocket space
    01-05-09 01:15 AM
    bump bump bump <,< >.>
    01-06-09 02:13 PM
    looks good to me, if i didnt have an innocase maybe id go for it
    01-06-09 02:55 PM
    Looking good so far -- hoping for some similar designs to those sick iPhone skins though

http://www.decalgirl.com/prodimg/aip...-match-400.jpg
    01-06-09 03:05 PM
    Oh wow! I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want.

Has anyone here gotten one yet?

Does anyone know if it will fit in the cradle or not w/ this skin?
    01-06-09 03:13 PM
    ooh cool I have been looking for something like this and I really like the designs. Thanks!
    01-06-09 03:17 PM
    Just ordered mine... I guess I'll let you guys know what happens.
    01-06-09 03:31 PM
    I love DecalGirl products. I have them on my PS3 and controllers, Xbox 360 and controllers, PSP, DS and Wii and controllers. Installation is easy and the quality is top notch.

I've done reviews on their stuff to. I even have it for my Guitar Hero guitars.
    01-06-09 03:33 PM
    Oh wow! I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want.

Has anyone here gotten one yet?

Does anyone know if it will fit in the cradle or not w/ this skin?
    The quality of it is top notch. When there is quality, expect some thickness. So if GA, ZAGG, BSE gives a tight fit in the dock, expect this to also offer the same tight fit.
    01-06-09 03:37 PM
    uniqueskins.com is really good as well and cheaper. Got one from my ipod and I love it. Application is stupid easy!
    01-06-09 03:37 PM
    thanks for this thread i see a few that im liking already! and i love how they come with the download for the background thanks to the OP....
    01-06-09 03:41 PM
    Love the concept didn't love any of the designs. Does anyone know how often they add more designs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 04:00 PM
    do they leave residue if you take them off? is it easy to remove? i cant imagine wanting to keep the same one on for a while, let alone keeping the background image the same for a long time.
    01-06-09 04:07 PM
    This is awesome! I hope it is easy to install
    01-06-09 04:23 PM
    Nice find! I especially like the matching wallpaper option.
    I may be compelled to acquire one or two of these.
    01-06-09 05:01 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD