Just noticed, BBmaps is missing. Can't load it through DM either. Anyone know where I Can download it? I tried blackberry directly but the version they have is old.
    02-13-09 11:06 AM
    Ok, tried a suggestion I found here. I installed .75 right from verizon on my PC. Then connected my phone and went to add/remove apps. Still no maps?? It's not showing as installed on the phone. The service books are there though.

Any thoughts?
    02-13-09 05:05 PM
    if DM isn't loading it, and doesn't have a listing for it, then the next thing to try would be the direct download from RIM. install the older version, reboot your phone, then plug into DM and see if it auto-updates.
    02-13-09 06:26 PM
    im running 103 and i didnt lose it
    02-13-09 06:51 PM
    I was missing several aps after I upgraded. Just like you said the desktop manager was saying that they were there. I did a battery pull and all my aps came back.
    02-13-09 09:35 PM
    When you did the upgrade you have the option to install bbmaps and a bunch of other stuff. Did you click on it of leave it clicked off?

If you go back in there and click update and on the right Options it should list them all and you can pick it.

DM , Application Loader, version shows up or not, says "up to date" but click Options on the left, not at top, and it will show your stuff. Or maybe that is just what you have installed after the install?

But at the original install time you can do that also and can select it at that point.
    02-13-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD