Okay, so I was upgrading my OS and basically I didnt put bbmaps etc back on my storm.
    now I went to the app ladder in the desktop manager and none of the apps are showing up. the only apps showing up are the ones I currently have on my phone.
    any tips?
    03-14-09 11:34 AM
    Yeah wipe and do it again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 11:49 AM
    Yeah wipe and reload the os is what I would do

03-14-09 11:50 AM
    Sorry didn't mean to post twice.

03-14-09 11:52 AM
    Yeah, ditch BB Maps. Google Maps is just as good, if not better in my opinion and version 3.0.3 supports GPS. You can find a link in the 3rd Party Apps sub-forum.
    03-14-09 01:16 PM
    BB maps is a waste of time. Yahoo maps is much easier to use. delete BB maps and save the memory for something that isn't redundant
    03-14-09 04:45 PM
    BB maps is a waste of time. Yahoo maps is much easier to use. delete BB maps and save the memory for something that isn't redundant
    Unless of corse you use weather bug then you need bb maps.
    03-14-09 04:55 PM
    I don't use BB Maps anymore since google maps came out and with latitude it's awesome...
    03-14-09 05:19 PM
    yahoo maps on a storm?

Cause according to the dl site, can't get it for the storm...
    Last edited by xxfire; 03-14-09 at 05:28 PM.
    03-14-09 05:20 PM
    Google maps is great and all but I use BB Maps because it shows how fast I'm going. need to know that when I'm setting up a speedohealer for motorcycles.

so unless I'm missing something, there is at least one thing that is offered by bb maps that google maps doesn't have.
    03-14-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD