...by requesting adds, while others did not have to.

Any idea why?

I've upgraded to OS 5.0.328, but still on BBM4.7 . I don't have any issues with 4.7. Would upgrade, but don't want to have to friend request all bbm contacts.

Thanks.

FYI, if it's already been discussed, I tried a search and search was not working. Would just go back to advanced search screen.
    10-26-09 03:46 PM
    Just back up your contacts to your sd card before you update. Then if you need to add them again, restore them from the backup you made.
    10-26-09 04:08 PM
    Just back up your contacts to your sd card before you update. Then if you need to add them again, restore them from the backup you made.
    How do I backup bbm contacts to SD card?
    10-27-09 11:51 AM
    lol lost all my bbm contacts had to re add them with there emails.
    also you can back up your contacts using your email.
    10-27-09 11:53 AM
    How do I backup bbm contacts to SD card?
    Dont think you can on 4.7 BBM
    10-27-09 11:53 AM
    I did not lost my contacts when upgrading from bbm 4.7 to 5.0, but I lost them when upgrading my OS to the offical release of 5.
    10-27-09 11:54 AM
    I did not lose them when upgrading to 5.0 OS.

How can I save them to SD card if 4.7 won't allow?

I have phone contacts backed up in outlook, but that is not my bbm contacts. Those are the ones I'm worried about
    10-27-09 12:47 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Where did my contacts go. My phone said 'it was backing up' before installing the new OS. but my BBM contacts are not there. I just upgraded this morning
    10-27-09 12:55 PM
    I did not lose them when upgrading to 5.0 OS.

How can I save them to SD card if 4.7 won't allow?

I have phone contacts backed up in outlook, but that is not my bbm contacts. Those are the ones I'm worried about
    Well, depending on how many contacts you have you can write them down. Or you can send a message to all your contacts telling them to send you a message in about 20 min. But really, moving to bbm 5.0 from 4.7, you shouldn't lose your contacts. Majority of people don't (imo).
    10-27-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD