okay i dl the bblight app and at first it was working fine and i was setting it up to my specifications when it somewhat "froze", and i use that word fairly loosely. the keyboard is show up in portrait mode and wont go away no matter how many times i swipe down on it and the other half of the screen is outlined with a light blue boundary. while i can still work the part that is showing inside the blue boundary i cant seem to fix it. i downloaded it again and deleted it but the same thing keeps happening. anyone else have this happen to them or know of a solution? thanks
    12-29-08 12:15 AM
    nobody? alright then
    12-29-08 11:45 AM
    I'm also having issues with the app and haven't found a solution yet.
    12-29-08 12:48 PM
    This may be a compatibility issue with the Storm. I've had it on my 8220 for over a month now with no problems.

Have you done a battery pull since the installation?
    12-29-08 01:06 PM
    yeah tons of battery pulls. probably the compatability like you said. thanks didnt even think of it cause it was listed under those apps that worked for the storm
    12-29-08 03:50 PM
    why would you dl a program that turns your screen white when you can go into your video recorder > options > light > on and set it to a convenience key. Whenever you press the button, the LED flash will automatically come on which is much more bright than a white screen.
    12-29-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD