Here's a cool app incase you dont read the blogs on the front page It works great for the Storm for me so far. I successfully deleted Sample Wallpapers and browsed through the rest of my file system...nice interface/icon too if I must say so.

*****please donate to the developer if you find this app useful**** it is well built and better than some of the apps some people are paying for IMO
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bbf...tories-175654/

Theres a link to his thread.^

OTA Link to DL

Here's a breakdown of features for the lazy :

Core Features
    • BBFileScout allows you to browse the file system of your BB (including hidden files)
    • Create directories, copy, move, rename or delete files
    • Zipping files or complete directory structures
    • Extracting Zip archives (incl. structures)
    • Furthermore BBFileScout supports copying and deleting of complete directory structures
    • You can open all (by your Blackberry supported) media files
    • Register additional file types with other (3'rd party) applications (like pdf's)
    • BBFileScout allows you to open files (like ini, xml, etc.) as plain text, so you are able to edit, mark, copy & paste text fragments of these files that normally can't be opened with your Blackberry. This can become very valuable when you receive eMail attachments that are not native supported by your Blackberry
    • With BBFileScout you can delete pre installed wallpapers, videos and ringtones in order to free memory on your device*** - but please note, that once they are deleted the only way to get them back is to hard reset your device!
    • Send any file as eMail attachment to your BB contacts
    • More to come...

***please keep in mind this is donationware if you like the app donate to the developer to show appreciation and help for future updates***
    Last edited by Hawse771; 03-10-09 at 02:07 PM.
    03-10-09 01:02 AM
    ...And best of all the application is donationware, meaning you can download it for free and then just donate what you feel as though the application is worth to you, if you wish. Keep in mind when donating, donations go towards further development of this great app so be generous with your donations if you find it useful. OS 4.3+ for this one folks and all devices supported.
    So when the people are using the OTA installer link above, they should know, what they are going to get...
    03-10-09 12:42 PM
    The program is amazing. It should come as standard for every BlackBerry.
    03-10-09 12:47 PM
    This sounds like a very useful app.
    Kind of similar to MaxMem.
    03-10-09 01:17 PM
    So when the people are using the OTA installer link above, they should know, what they are going to get...
    Its a full version?! If what you are implying is to donate then I agree 100%. That's why I put a link to the thread. I am going to test it while I'm in Europe and donate when I get back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 01:56 PM
    Lmao I'm an ***** didn't pay attention to your user name! Great app and ill send you a donation when I get back to the states! Keep up the good work.

03-10-09 01:58 PM
    So would this open pdf files saved on the bb?

03-10-09 03:46 PM
    Nice App ! The first thing I did was delete my Sample Photos and song
    03-10-09 04:58 PM
    Wow, this is nice. Works great. Donated. Great that I could test it first. Definitely worth my donation (although I had to do a conversation .... dollar to euro, LOL)
    Last edited by Ultrafied; 03-10-09 at 08:17 PM.
    03-10-09 05:56 PM
    This is amazing. No ifs ands or butts.
    03-26-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD