So...my Touch Diamond issues have gone from bad to worse! Also again I realize just how much better Verizons network is and why Ive spent 80% of my cellphone life with them. So after the aforementioned issues I was at my buddys house and I get a text from my fiancee asking if I got her call and voicemail. Of course I get a wtf look on my face. I check the phone no missed calls and no voicemail. So I call her and chat, then during the call I get a voicemail notification. 45 minutes after the fact. Not reliable at all.

Then later that night my phone is lagging and jerky. I reset it and its fine. Then it returns. I decide to do a hard reset (reload to factory spec). After that, I lose my internal storage. For those that dont know, there is an internal 4gb storage. Now Ive reset once again. It appears I have permanently lost my internal storage (I have read a few cases online of this happening).

So I cannot wait for the Storm to come out! After seeing those live vids on engadget I am highly anticipated. And one thing Im very happy about is the expandable storage. I hated the idea of internal memory exactly for the reason that Im having those issues. I like knowing that I can easily pop my SD card into a computer and back it up and move files between the two. If it goes bad I replace with a new card. I am pretty excited for the new BB Apps store that will be coming out. I think that has always been my biggest complaint about BB's other than customization. With the amount of BBers out there Im sure we will see a significant amount of apps coming.
    10-20-08 01:37 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD