Sorry unseen to bug ya again. I can't pm yet.
    When I'm ready to redo it.. Are u able to send me the gps files for .132 so I don't have to redownload the original .132?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks. Should I be taking them from the .141/5.0.0.93 Hybrid, or the 141/5.0.90 Hybrid?

Is there any chance of bricking with this approach? Thanks.
    The files in that link are updated to the 5.0.0. 93 files which is what I use. It won't brick if ya know what ya doin J/K...make a temp folder and unzip em into it then copy the files into the java folder of your OS. Just make sure you open the 5.0 java folder and highlight all the files and copy em. Don't highlight the java folder itself cuz its not a full java, its just the replacement 5.0 files.

05-13-09 10:14 AM
    Sorry unseen to bug ya again. I can't pm yet.
    When I'm ready to redo it.. Are u able to send me the gps files for .132 so I don't have to redownload the original .132?

I can........if ya wanna wait til about 8:00 tonight ....I'm on the road with my job everyday and my personal computer is at home. Sorry dude.

05-13-09 10:21 AM
    Whoops^^^^^...dammit

05-13-09 10:26 AM
    The files in that link are updated to the 5.0.0. 93 files which is what I use. It won't brick if ya know what ya doin J/K...make a temp folder and unzip em into it then copy the files into the java folder of your OS. Just make sure you open the 5.0 java folder and highlight all the files and copy em. Don't highlight the java folder itself cuz its not a full java, its just the replacement 5.0 files.

Thanks a lot. Will try this as soon as I get home.
    05-13-09 02:14 PM
    Thanks a lot. Will try this as soon as I get home.
    No problem.

Let me know how it goes for ya. BTW I'm sittin at 46.8mb memory and I've been on this thing since 5:30am CST. I love this build more every day!

05-13-09 02:17 PM
    Looks like ye ol' Crackman took care of the gps leak for us

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/bb...leased-227478/

05-13-09 07:19 PM
    Had this since sunday. Loved it... Until I got the PSB theme and used it for about 5 minutes and then the phone bricked itself. Pulled the battery, same thing. Used apploader and reloaded everything, same thing. Devided to delete the theme, worked Re-downloaded it, bricked itself again. Kept getting a Java script error when the phone came back. Loaded .141 back onto and have had no problems.. Just thought i would throw this out there for Crackman to know..
    05-13-09 10:20 PM
    Had this since sunday. Loved it... Until I got the PSB theme and used it for about 5 minutes and then the phone bricked itself. Pulled the battery, same thing. Used apploader and reloaded everything, same thing. Devided to delete the theme, worked Re-downloaded it, bricked itself again. Kept getting a Java script error when the phone came back. Loaded .141 back onto and have had no problems.. Just thought i would throw this out there for Crackman to know..
    Gotta watch those themes. They're memory sucking leeches most of em. I'm workin on a theme but its just gonna be my own little version of the stock theme. I don't like the 'blocks' around the icons so I'm removing them and I don't like the white backgrounds so I'm changing them to black. Basically I'm just customizing the stock theme to my likings without adding anything so it won't be larger in size and it won't eat my memory up. I've tried many themes...free and paid...but I found they all slow the phone down and kill the memory and performance.

05-13-09 11:04 PM
    Since I loaded this I've had 2 random reboots. I'm using ecruz win7 theme. I've never had a single reboot until I put anything .141 related (stock, hybrids from lyr. Or bbcrack) I'm almost thinkin of going back to .132, it froze twice during pics and once during a gps locate in bbmaps. Anyone ran into this?

05-13-09 11:15 PM
    I know the .141 gps and radio codes suck a$$. There's been mixed opinions about .141. I ran lyric's .141/5.0 hybrid and it was pathetic (not a knock on lyric....141 just sucked). Some have ran it and loved it. It didn't surprise me at all VZW trashed it.

05-13-09 11:21 PM
136 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD