05-31-09 11:04 AM
60 123
tools
    options > status > file free:
    05-30-09 08:31 PM
    Edinger, If you go to the about screen on your phone, you should see this;

If you had .148 on your phone to begin with you can open Crackutil and read the .cod files that are on your phone. If you see any versions other than .148, the Hybrid is installed correctly. If they are all .148, you need to wipe the phone and load it again.
    I downloaded the bbcrackman v6 but in my about screen under branding version mine says 1.0.126.225 did I do something wrong?? Also what is the 3 battery pulls??? I did one right after. Thanks.
    05-30-09 08:53 PM
    I downloaded the bbcrackman v6 but in my about screen under branding version mine says 1.0.126.225 did I do something wrong?? Also what is the 3 battery pulls??? I did one right after. Thanks.
    Hup, The branding version will be different for each phone. As for the 3 bat polls, some have said that doing it 3 times resets everything and loads the OS better.
    05-30-09 09:09 PM
    Thanks shane! when I loaded the software it was telling me the software I was about to load was an older version which I selected as the one to install. Hope that was the right choice? Also I am finding that the little clock timer is popping up quite a bit. Maybe I will just try 2 more battery pulls and hopefully it will settle down?? Is anyone else finding the colour banding worse??
    05-30-09 09:16 PM
    Thanks shane! when I loaded the software it was telling me the software I was about to load was an older version which I selected as the one to install. Hope that was the right choice? Also I am finding that the little clock timer is popping up quite a bit. Maybe I will just try 2 more battery pulls and hopefully it will settle down?? Is anyone else finding the colour banding worse??
    if all else fails,... nuke it with a wipe and start from scratch!
    05-30-09 09:18 PM
    Ive heard alot of good things about V6. I hope its not a waste of my time cause i really liked 148/5.0/109 radio. But if its as good as everybody says it is then hats off to bbcrackman for doing it yet again.He should get a job at rim. We would probrably have a way better OS by now.
    05-30-09 09:54 PM
    you won't be disappointed with the crackman's hybrid!! the camera, typing and interwebs are all crazy fast. i didn't think i could possibly like my storm more, but crackman v6 really raised the bar!
    05-31-09 06:02 AM
    Well after the 3rd battery pull this thing is sic! the memory stability is sweet! Just seems all around better than the 148. The camera is the most noticeable improvement for me.
    05-31-09 10:17 AM
    I would definitely try oneofakind's 148 hyrbid if you like this one, I feel it is far superior... Here is the link, to his test version. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    But that is available only to be tested by VIP....Oh, wait, hold on. He lets everyone test it so as to achieve more diverse testing results. So go ahead and download it, you are all VIPs with him!
    05-31-09 10:50 AM
    I would definitely try oneofakind's 148 hyrbid if you like this one, I feel it is far superior... Here is the link, to his test version. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    But that is available only to be tested by VIP....Oh, wait, hold on. He lets everyone test it so as to achieve more diverse testing results. So go ahead and download it, you are all VIPs with him!
    Seeing as though most of his hybrid IS BBcM's v6, I find it hard to believe it runs any better.
    05-31-09 11:04 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD