I signed on and became a VIP member, for many reasons but most of all I felt the long term benefits and helping support a smaller site was worth it. I also don't mind getting access to the VIP d/l section.
    05-25-09 08:09 PM
    You can do it either way, I've had no problems with the default restore through the loader or DM. Keep in mind I do not run 3rd party software or themes. I do however, keep an extensive calendar and contact list.

I installed an Official 75 OS first, then loaded the v6 148 hybrid right over it, not a glitch, and did so w/o wiping, never have..
    Cool...hope it works for me next time...the common denominator here appears to be the DM as my fathers device also had issues.

will be giving it a try for sure..thanks again
    05-25-09 08:15 PM
    Scheduled release date May 28

Color banding improved,

Incorporation of 5.0 browser files
    Increase in browser speed
    Works with the Quicklaunch Update
    Improved memory management
    Maybe by May 28th, they will leak .151 haahha
    05-25-09 08:22 PM
    I guess I will put up with this horrible .132 for a couple more days, this is the worst one yet, .109 was my favorite. By the looks of it this will be a winner!
    05-25-09 08:33 PM
    Highly doubt it but one can always hope
    05-25-09 08:41 PM
    Reguardless of what the release from Verizon is, you can bet there will be room for improvment. There will be a hybrid made.
    05-25-09 09:06 PM
    Lol Marcus, You will do anything get things that have the .90 code in.
    LOL! If you had this running on your device, you would understand why
    05-25-09 09:25 PM
    LOL! If you had this running on your device, you would understand why
    Maybe I do...
    05-25-09 09:36 PM
    So you were able to restore contacts and calendar events after installing the hybrid? i don't mean the auto restore the apploader does, but actually physically restoring via DM...
    Young just to give you a head up. Three or four people (including myself) ran into this problem while trying to restore with the .90 radio. When DM asks if you want enable mass storage mode, and you click yes we got an error. But if you click no it will restore just fine.
    05-25-09 10:28 PM
    Young just to give you a head up. Three or four people (including myself) ran into this problem while trying to restore with the .90 radio. When DM asks if you want enable mass storage mode, and you click yes we got an error. But if you click no it will restore just fine.
    I think i was the fourth
    05-25-09 10:37 PM
    I think i was the fourth
    LOL thanks for the back up
    05-25-09 10:56 PM
    LOL thanks for the back up
    Figured you needed the back up LMAO!
    05-25-09 10:57 PM
    I signed on and became a VIP member, for many reasons but most of all I felt the long term benefits and helping support a smaller site was worth it. I also don't mind getting access to the VIP d/l section.
    How do you get VIP status on CB? Thanks.
    05-26-09 01:26 AM
    I think they mean vip at bbos.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 02:15 AM
    from my understating it will be released on the 28th for everyone, unless if you have a VIP account @ Blackberryos.com

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    05-26-09 02:48 AM
    from my understating it will be released on the 28th for everyone, unless if you have a VIP account @ Blackberryos.com

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    You're correct.
    If you're a V.I.P. on BBOS, you can get it now.... although BBC has been having some minor issues with it's release.
    05-26-09 02:59 AM
    You're correct.
    If you're a V.I.P. on BBOS, you can get it now.... although BBC has been having some minor issues with it's release.
    like what Issues, If i may ask?
    05-26-09 06:48 AM
    Can we get an update from anyone that is running v6 with .90 radio? Can someone tell me if there are any 5.0 modules in this hybrid? The reason I asked is because I have read somewhere that people claimed the .90 radio does not play nicely when mixed with 5.0 files… but so far, browsing with 5.0 files is the fastest.

05-26-09 11:06 AM
    You're correct.
    No issues that I know of
    05-26-09 11:10 AM
    Can we get an update from anyone that is running v6 with .90 radio? Can someone tell me if there are any 5.0 modules in this hybrid? The reason I asked is because I have read somewhere that people claimed the .90 radio does not play nicely when mixed with 5.0 files� but so far, browsing with 5.0 files is the fastest.

From what I have heard, it's running outstanding!!! Not to ignore that some storms won't like it...but usually even IF you get some reboots or freezes, still should give the OS a couple of days and those seem to go away.
    05-26-09 11:11 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    That is 100% correct
    05-26-09 11:12 AM
    From what I have heard, it's running outstanding!!! Not to ignore that some storms won't like it...but usually even IF you get some reboots or freezes, still should give the OS a couple of days and those seem to go away.
    Right on point as usual Olta
    05-26-09 11:48 AM
    Reguardless of what the release from Verizon is, you can bet there will be room for improvment. There will be a hybrid made.
    That is exactly the point. You will be playing constant catch up. Seems like a leak comes out on the average of 1.5 weeks these days.
    05-26-09 07:29 PM
    Scheduled release date May 28, currently available for VIP members.

Will update the findings as they become available,

Color banding improved
    Incorporation of 5.0 browser files
    Significant increase in browser speed
    Transitions smooth and fast
    Larger keyboard is back
    Works with the Quicklaunch Update
    Improved memory management
    Typing lag in forums almost non existent
    Do the hybrid os's eat your battery more? Every time I install the 5.0 hybrids, my battery life goes to ****...

05-26-09 07:33 PM
    and that's not a bad thing haha, there was a LOT of catching up to do lol
    05-26-09 07:36 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD