It ain't worth your time marcus
    06-03-09 07:36 PM
    What's the name of that mem app? And where to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is called Meterberry and you can pick up at Mobihand store
    It ain't worth your time marcus
    You're right, but it is kind of fun MePascal
    ,,and out of no where,,
    some happy people in this thread
    LMAO,,,perfect timing
    06-03-09 07:38 PM
    whats going on...?

how do i get that free mem i boot at 50 and depleted a lot
    06-03-09 07:41 PM
    Well...make sure you all report back with your AMAZING new OS!
    06-03-09 07:42 PM
    whats going on...?

can't tell if your being for real....?
    Well...make sure you all report back with your AMAZING new OS!
    Don't try it, you will hate it
    whats going on...?

photoshop
    06-03-09 07:43 PM
    Exactly.....
    06-03-09 07:43 PM
    I have run the last 3 BBC hybrids for atleast 3 days. Generally i cant tell the different from Ly's 14x/5.0 hybrids. They all run fine, no reboots and good memory and battery. Anyone who thinks that one blows away the other is getting lucky on their phone/app combo basically. I can hand you my phone with either loaded and you wouldnt tell the difference. I do think the 5.0 browser is faster hands down over any 4.7 browser though
    Last edited by howarmat; 06-03-09 at 07:59 PM. Reason: couldnt spell their correctly
    06-03-09 07:53 PM
    I have run the last 3 BBC hybrids for atleast 3 days. Generally i cant tell the different from Ly's 14x/5.0 hybrids. They all run fine, no reboots and good memory and battery. Anyone who thinks that one blows away the other is getting lucky on there phone/app combo basically. I can hand you my phone with either loaded and you wouldnt tell the difference. I do think the 5.0 browser is faster hands down over any 4.7 browser though
    From talking to a few of the people running it, there are some significant differences in this hybrid as opposed to others. I am pretty excited about it.
    06-03-09 07:55 PM
    From talking to a few of the people running it, there are some significant differences in this hybrid as opposed to others. I am pretty excited about it.
    Well, ya know...good for you buddy. Do us a favor and video the before and after OSs doing the EXACT same thing from start up. Show us all the big difference in performance.
    06-03-09 07:58 PM
    Well, ya know...good for you buddy. Do us a favor and video the before and after OSs doing the EXACT same thing from start up. Show us all the big difference in performance.
    I'm sure someone will. Maybe then, your stubborn *ss will give it a try.

In fact, maybe you should start a thread about how much you HATE hybrids. I can just feel the positivity in that thread....
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 06-03-09 at 08:03 PM.
    06-03-09 07:59 PM
    just out of curiosity, am i going to have to wait another week before its released for non VIP members?
    06-03-09 08:04 PM
    As have I with one or two hybrids I installed. I think people just *WISH* SOOO HARD for something "better" but instead have CONVINCED themselves their so-called MASTERPIECE, in which they've wasted their time reading about and installing, is actually just a joke. Ha Ha.

This has been my first Hybrid install. I'm almost 2 days into it. Have I noticed a difference?....Sure I have. Just like most around here, I've done every .exe from .75 to .148. Got curious not because of reading threads but really wanted to step outside the box even if for just a couple of days. I haven't regretted a second. On a side note...I've never flatlined my device as well, just sayin sounds like you had a bad trip on some frakenstien OS upstream somewhere. Maybe you borked it and your trying to blame everybody else. I don't know. I'm sure you will explain by the looks of things. Remains to be seen.

Michael
    06-03-09 08:05 PM
    Well, you're the big BBCM hybrid advocate...I thought you would be the first one to do it! And yeah...if someone can SHOW me the big difference, I might try. Unfortunately, until then, the review telling me the accelerometer is the "fastest one yet!!" ( LOL, I laugh every time I hear that line) isn't going to cut it.
    I AM a big BBCM advocate. I've been very happy with the last 2 hybrids I tried. They were better than straight OS's. This one seems to have more to offer. Give it a try, then blast it if you want. Forget the accelerometer statement.
    06-03-09 08:06 PM
    This has been my first Hybrid install. I'm almost 2 days into it. Have I noticed a difference?....Sure I have. Just like most around here, I've done every .exe from .75 to .148. Got curious not because of reading threads but really wanted to step outside the box even if for just a couple of days. I haven't regretted a second. On a side note...I've never flatlined my device as well, just sayin sounds like you had a bad trip on some frakenstien OS upstream somewhere. Maybe you borked it and your trying to blame everybody else. I don't know. I'm sure you will explain by the looks of things. Remains to be seen.

Michael
    Otherwise known as USER ERROR......
    06-03-09 08:07 PM
    What I don't understand is why put the effort into this hybrid when .152 supposedly runs great. If it's suppose to released soon why bother with this. Everyone is just going to download .152 when it leaks.
    06-03-09 08:07 PM
    What I don't understand is why put the effort into this hybrid when .152 supposedly runs great. If it's suppose to released soon why bother with this. Everyone is just going to download .152 when it leaks.
    I don't think it will ever end. Anything new that comes out will get loaded, regardless of an impending leak. That is why we are all on this site.
    06-03-09 08:09 PM
    So.......BBCrackman v7!!!!!! Coming soon
    06-03-09 08:26 PM
    So.......BBCrackman v7!!!!!! Coming soon
    thanks.

thats all i have to say
    06-03-09 08:26 PM
    V7 to... LD.
    Well on topic guys....
    06-03-09 10:51 PM
    Thread cleaned up. Let keep it clean and respectful or it will be shut down permanently
    06-03-09 11:18 PM
    Thread cleaned up. Let keep it clean and respectful or it will be shut down permanently
    Thanks Gars.
    06-03-09 11:23 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD