Ive tried BBAlerts on my Storm, but it is a little buggy, and apparently isnt supported on the Storm. Are there any other apps that do what BBAlerts does (designed for the Storm)? I need my LED to continue flashing until I check my messages?

Thanks.
    01-22-09 11:00 PM
    bump

anyone??
    01-24-09 02:31 PM
    I wish I knew. That was my fav app on my curve. Someone please help us!!!!
    01-24-09 02:37 PM
    It works well with my phone. You need to disable the compatibility mode. There are still a few bugs but I like it!
    01-24-09 05:43 PM
    When I first installed it it came up in full screen mode and seemed to work like other storm apps. I had the BBalerts under set ring tones also. then poof I get the non storm interface and the BBalerts options are gone from the ring tones menu. disabled compat mode and the interface is back to normal but the ring tone options never returned. seems to work but I would like to change the tone. anybody else seeing this?
    01-28-09 12:41 AM
    Hopefully the program will be updated soon >.>
    01-28-09 01:13 AM
    Yes, my bb alert settings are now missing from the ring tone settings, and Id like to change the volume. They were there for a while, but now are gone.

Does anyone know if there is a recent release version of BBalerts, one for the Storm. I looked but couldnt find one.

Does anyone know how to get these settings back, Ive even tried reinstalling the app, no luck.

I really like this simple app, getting a different tone and color for each type of message, and one that keeps flashing until its checked, but am hoping for a storm version soon.
    01-28-09 08:57 AM
    Try options, profile and set it to separate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 10:10 AM
    01-28-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD