202 ... 6789
tools
    Until then.................

Moving to lounge.
    04-29-09 09:46 PM
    Until then.................

Moving to lounge.
    Seriously.

If you want to debunk this nonsense, "until then," let me know.
    04-29-09 09:48 PM
    Seriously.

If you want to debunk this nonsense, "until then," let me know.
    .... read the past few pages with one question trying to figure it out and i cant.. wtf are you talking about
    04-29-09 09:56 PM
    that would be nice !! .75 is kind of getting on my nerves with the lag.
    04-29-09 09:57 PM
    Do I need to repeat my f'ing story and make it my signature?

Sheesh.

Fall 2009.

You know what. **** it. If a Mod wants this information, to confirm and make a sticky, I will give the contacts email and his ****ing phone number - for a Mod.

Fall 2009. ****!
    ok how do i say this kindly....nevermind

you and your "contact" dont know ----!
    04-29-09 10:17 PM
    i heard the official verizon os will be realeased tmrw night!!!!
    It was confirmed for mid March, then April 1, then in 2 weeks, now for May 1.

One thing is for sure, when someone on these forums claims to know something, you can be pretty sure that they dont.
    04-29-09 10:34 PM
    Not to rain on anyones parade but I just got off the phone with VZ for another issue and when he asked me if there was anything else I asked about the Storm update and he told me May or June........
    Goes to show that no one there knows what the **** is going on!
    04-29-09 10:41 PM
    That's why I hate these posts. No one knows what's going on!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 11:05 PM
    at least mine was original and on the spot morf...i've heard yours before, you just put my name in it
    a legit stalker would write their own poem!
    04-29-09 11:56 PM
    Well if nothing else this thread HAS been entertaining. We got a total recall and a bugs bunny reference.

"would I throw a lit match in there officer, if my friend rocky was in there? ". "alright rabbit you've convinced us we'll go look for rocky someplace else"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ha Ha...you forgot the "you might rabbit, you might" ...classic. sure wish they still made cartoons like this for my kids, ok back on topic
    04-30-09 07:52 AM
    I asked my neighbor, who works at the Verizon headquarters here in virginia yestersday when the new storm OS was coming out, he told me to STOP FRACKING asking him!, he has no clue! I am pretty sure he is gonna run me over in my driveway next time he see's me..LOL
    04-30-09 08:01 AM
    at least mine was original and on the spot morf...i've heard yours before, you just put my name in it
    a legit stalker would write their own poem!
    I never claimed it was original... just my favorite quote from my favorite movie. The two you came up with instantly reminded me of it.
    04-30-09 08:13 AM
    It comes when it comes, but you know you can always find the latest leak right here at crackberry.com!

Later today I will be rocking the full 141 (got the java half already).
    04-30-09 09:58 AM
    PK, Alliterations are my new "YKW"
    04-30-09 12:10 PM
    .141 isn't that bad. It's a decent build. But the lock and html issues will keep it from going primetime. Radio said earlier that VZW MIGHT and he means MIGHT wait for 5.0 to release an official. Take it with a grain of salt because we've heard alot lately, but I kinda hope they do....
    04-30-09 04:59 PM
    thomas, your crazy. i like you, but you're crazy.
    04-30-09 05:41 PM
    Talked to a very blackberry savvy, Verizon official today. He told me the Verizon OS update for the blackberry storm is to come the first week of may. I hope for this information to be true.
    First of the week, I wish all the fracking trolls would stop posting this kind of krap, fraking trolls, STFU!!!!!!!!!

End of the week my ***!!! End of the month and still nothing, STFU!!!!!!!
    04-30-09 09:59 PM
    First of the week, I wish all the fracking trolls would stop posting this kind of krap, fraking trolls, STFU!!!!!!!!!

End of the week my ***!!! End of the month and still nothing, STFU!!!!!!!

whoaaaaa, everyone be nice to this guy at the office, he maaay be going postal.
    04-30-09 11:02 PM
    whoaaaaa, everyone be nice to this guy at the office, he maaay be going postal.
    hahahaha. "I'm not gonna just flip out like everyone expects me to! All I wanna know is, who's comin with me....."
    04-30-09 11:08 PM
    Here is what Software version I am on...

I know be jealous it's ok I don't mind..

05-01-09 11:24 AM
    I know a guy who works in Verizon and he himself uses crackberry and what he had told me is that all these OS are good but eventually have some side effects to yoru BB: Storm. He showed me his Storm and its running on a Beta of verizons next update, it was 4.10.0.???. I cant remember the last digits but it did say 4.10 and it ran really good. He told me that the update should be official late May or early June and also the BB Storm2 should be ready by September.
    05-19-09 03:01 AM
    Man this Sh?t is gettin' old already.....it'll be here when it get's here!!
    05-19-09 03:35 AM
    sure you did haha
    05-19-09 11:10 AM
    Really I have the 5.0.x.x version on my phone cuz I know people..

Oh ya people

hahaha
    05-19-09 12:55 PM
    That looks photoshop...The copyright symbol isn't spaced right!
    05-19-09 07:33 PM
202 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD