Okay, 1st off, lose the freakin' caps-lock and the gangsta-speak - If you're posting in a Blackberry forum, you're NOT gangsta - got it?

2nd of all, how is this in ANY way RIM's fault? It's Verizon that hasn't certified any OS beyond .75; not RIM's. Other carriers have managed to certify .122; Verizon didn't. But again, that is NOT RIM's fault.

not that i really care....but that wasn't even close to being anywhere near "gangsta speak"......
    04-29-09 06:45 PM
    THIS IS NOT A FLAME.... ( or not ment to seem like one [ it seems some mods cant handle new people on here with a lil bit of humor...

yeah i made a joke and somehow it gotten taken as if i was flaming someone.....i didnt even think it was close to flaming. i just figured since i'm new they didnt like that i had the nerve to make a joke
    04-29-09 06:48 PM
    not that i really care....but that wasn't even close to being anywhere near "gangsta speak"......
    YEA HOMIE I FEEL U
    Sounds gangsta to me. Whatever it is, it's horrible netiquette to post in ALL CAPS (implies yelling) and the grammer, spelling, and wording in general were atrocious. If you want to contribute to a thread, speak proper English; is all I am saying.
    04-29-09 06:50 PM
    BlackBerry is criminals' gadget of choice[/url] but hey... who knows... you might be saying canadians are not gangstas in a minute.

Nope, not gonna say that at all. But the Blackberry toting gangstas/criminals/etc. are probably too busy committing crimes to bother posting on Crackberry. They'd be too busy selling real Crack, or at least stolen Curves on the street corner.
    04-29-09 06:52 PM
    Sounds gangsta to me. Whatever it is, it's horrible netiquette to post in ALL CAPS (implies yelling) and the grammer, spelling, and wording in general were atrocious. If you want to contribute to a thread, speak proper English; is all I am saying.

yeah i guess to each his own. while i think it looks weird to post in all caps, and i know it "implies" yelling. it never bothered me. the spelling just looke dot me like he was used to sending alot of texts and uses the same style in his posts.
    04-29-09 06:53 PM
    yeah i made a joke and somehow it gotten taken as if i was flaming someone.....i didnt even think it was close to flaming. i just figured since i'm new they didnt like that i had the nerve to make a joke
    Unfortunately for myself and a few other people it had happened. But its not that big a deal.. It could be worse you could be a mod that took this stuff too .such to heart and over react to it.

I am how ever avidly watching the natives swirl around the idea of this update .

Good reading all across the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 07:03 PM
    BTW, it's "grammar"...

grammer
    04-29-09 07:12 PM
    dave is implementing illiteration on the internet with insight into the impact of his ideals.
    04-29-09 07:14 PM
    Dave doesn't disagree with or disregard his designated duties while dwelling in this digital domain.

04-29-09 07:18 PM
    Honeslty I cant say RIM holds any blame for why VZW hasnt released anything yet. To me i think they could get by with releasing .109 (maybe) or .132 While they do have there flaws, i think the benefits probably outwiegh them. The "gold code" standard they might have is perhaps holding them back a little in a sense. Again this is just my opinion.
    I don't think its rim at all. If it was rim we would be sitting on a new os hence other carriers releasing updates already....
    04-29-09 08:10 PM
    yeah i guess to each his own. while i think it looks weird to post in all caps, and i know it "implies" yelling. it never bothered me. the spelling just looke dot me like he was used to sending alot of texts and uses the same style in his posts.
    To tell you the truth, the only reason his posting style bothers me is it makes it VERY hard to read, and I like to hear what EVERYONE has to say.
    04-29-09 08:21 PM
    BTW, it's "grammar"...

grammer
    Okay, at least it's a COMMON spelling error. *LOL*
    04-29-09 08:23 PM
    Dave doesn't disagree with or disregard his designated duties while dwelling in this digital domain.

Dude, you're going to cause me another ROFL attack here; and thus another head injury....... One flight on the ROFLcopter a day is enough!!!
    04-29-09 08:25 PM

There is too much pepper in Patches' paprikash, but he would be proud to partake in a piece of your pecan pie!
    04-29-09 08:30 PM
    if i had a penny for everyone that says they talked to or heard from an empolyee that the next official os is coming soon id have a lot of pennys for the fools that actually believe them
    04-29-09 08:33 PM
    To tell you the truth, the only reason his posting style bothers me is it makes it VERY hard to read, and I like to hear what EVERYONE has to say.
    Haha, this is actually quite funny. My father started texting recently, and for the longest time, all texts from him were entirely in caps, and terrible english because he shortened everything. Then out of nowhere, two days ago, I get a message from him, and it's properly capitalized, and words are all spelled out... I was astounded. Turns out he accidentally activated T9 on his phone, and now he texts me EVEN MORE

Crazy times in a crazy world...
    04-29-09 08:49 PM
    Haha, this is actually quite funny. My father started texting recently, and for the longest time, all texts from him were entirely in caps, and terrible english because he shortened everything. Then out of nowhere, two days ago, I get a message from him, and it's properly capitalized, and words are all spelled out... I was astounded. Turns out he accidentally activated T9 on his phone, and now he texts me EVEN MORE

Crazy times in a crazy world...
    Your father started texting and mine can't figure out 3-way calling on his Nextel i560. It always cracks me up how little he knows about today's technology, but he wants to get a Bold...
    04-29-09 08:59 PM
    My .02...

Was on a con call today. Release date not confirmed, nor would QA advise as to what version is being tested since the info on .113 got leaked all over the place.

When is it gonna come out? When VZW feels it's ready. period.

Anything else from anyone else is pure conjecture, unless their post comes with a link to the VZW update page with whatever the RM2 code will be. Think about that, save your fingers, put out the napalm cannisters, have a nice cup of tea.
    04-29-09 09:09 PM
    Apparently a version is not only certified but it is ready to go at a moment's notice. But VZW is waiting. This is what we were told. As for what they are testing I am sure they are testing a 4.7 and a 5.0 OS.

04-29-09 09:17 PM
    Like the post says its still full of wind but heres another shot at a verizon update.. could already be posted but i am to lazy to search.. sorry..

Telus sends out offical Storm OS upgrade, Verizon says their OS is coming soon (Phone Arena News)
    04-29-09 09:21 PM
    Like the post says its still full of wind but heres another shot at a verizon update.. could already be posted but i am to lazy to search.. sorry..

Telus sends out offical Storm OS upgrade, Verizon says their OS is coming soon (Phone Arena News)

Here is the most interesting quote from the article: " Meanwhile, an assistant to Verizon Wireless CEO Lowell McAdams told us yesterday to expect an upgrade from Big Red soon, one that would take care of whatever ails the handset."

Hmmmmmmm..... The plot thickens
    04-29-09 09:26 PM
    Here is the most interesting quote from the article: " Meanwhile, an assistant to Verizon Wireless CEO Lowell McAdams told us yesterday to expect an upgrade from Big Red soon, one that would take care of whatever ails the handset."

Hmmmmmmm..... The plot thickens
    Verizon update rumors are better than daytime drama shows..
    04-29-09 09:27 PM
    Verizon update rumors are better than daytime drama shows..
    I just saw this at the top of the article:

"Keep in mind that the information in this article is not official."

Crap!!!
    04-29-09 09:32 PM
    i heard the official verizon os will be realeased tmrw night!!!!
    04-29-09 09:42 PM
    Do I need to repeat my f'ing story and make it my signature?

Sheesh.

Fall 2009.

You know what. **** it. If a Mod wants this information, to confirm and make a sticky, I will give the contacts email and his ****ing phone number - for a Mod.

Fall 2009. ****!
    04-29-09 09:45 PM
202 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD