FYI - user guide/manual for the BB Storm on eBay.

Click or cut and paste.

Blackberry STORM Manual and USER GUIDE - eBay (item 160300645740 end time Nov-30-08 14:48:09 PST)
    11-23-08 04:56 PM
    That's well I don't know what to say.
    11-23-08 05:02 PM
    I suppose if people read manual's and user guides they wouldn't have crackberry to ask what an ICON on their screen means?!?!?!

I can't get over the silly questions asked because you can tell they haven't even opened the User Guide. I hate to read them too, but I do, I read it from front to back and am able to take advanatage of every single solitary thing it has to offer. I feel like I owe it to me myself and I can only benefit.

I don't even come close to knowing it all, but heck I know what a voice mail icon on my screen looks like, what the browser looks like, why my camera keeps going off, and silly, easy stuff like that and then some.

But I love it here in CB because I enjoy the stories and questions and I learn even more than what is in a manual, but at least I start with the manual.

Yes, I have my manual and it's all printed out, all 249 pages and already half read and I won't even have my Storm until tomorrow's FedEx scheduled delivery.

And BTW, reading it is almost like I've already read it before because I already read the entire BOLD manual and the CURVE and the 8800..........but that's me.

That's well I don't know what to say.
    11-23-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD