Okay so yes I did drop my storm awhile back and it was fine for a while. Recently it is completely useless as the screen will only appear when I am putting extreme pressure to the center of it by holding in landscape mode with my thumbs in the center(as you would do when trying to break a pencil). What are my possible fixes. Would a new screen be worth the $50-60? I cannot file a asurion claim due to the date of my incident. I should of lied. (scam artist, rip offs, what ever u wanna call them say that i am past 60 days.) If i file again and just say the phone is lost wouldnt they just be able to locate my last claim as per the number is the same? I am in a bind. Is my only option a cheap-o from ebay and wait until my new every 2 in feb? Thx
    07-19-10 06:56 PM
    Okay so yes I did drop my storm awhile back and it was fine for a while. Recently it is completely useless as the screen will only appear when I am putting extreme pressure to the center of it by holding in landscape mode with my thumbs in the center(as you would do when trying to break a pencil). What are my possible fixes. Would a new screen be worth the $50-60? I cannot file a asurion claim due to the date of my incident. I should of lied. (scam artist, rip offs, what ever u wanna call them say that i am past 60 days.) If i file again and just say the phone is lost wouldnt they just be able to locate my last claim as per the number is the same? I am in a bind. Is my only option a cheap-o from ebay and wait until my new every 2 in feb? Thx
    Just start a new claim and say you dropped it yesterday. I misentered the date I purchased the phone and they auto denied my claim. I instantly opened a new claim and because a drop wasn't the reason my end key fell off, I skipped through and wrote out the issue. Autodenied again... I opened a third claim, said I dropped the phone "yesterday" (to be fair I did) via their bullet menu, and they shipped me a phone the next day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD