I've already gotten the BB Storm, and in spite of the glitches LOL I still love it. Anyway, I talking with a business partner who swears by his palm organizer. He schedules everything from client appointments and meetings to conference calls and personal appointments (and everything in between). Do you think the BB Storm Calendar is practical enough? Do you use a third party app to stay organized? If so, recommend! Or have you just purchased a palm or hand organizer anyway?
    03-12-09 08:53 PM
    Use the calendar it works fine and if you need something else check out calendar pro in the apps forum
    03-12-09 08:56 PM
    I use the bb calendar all the time and I really enjoy it. Its easy and quick to add a new appointments.
    03-12-09 09:00 PM
    I own both the Palm and the Storm. They are about the same.
    03-12-09 09:12 PM
    Went from a Palm TX to the Storm. I currently use Outlook for all appointments, contacts, memos, etc. and then just synchronize with the Storm. It's just the same as it was with the Palm.
    03-12-09 09:21 PM
    The built in calendar should work just fine, and is even better if you use it with google sync and outlook. For an improved calendar/task app I would suggest pocket informant.

@space I used to love my TX lol
    03-12-09 09:27 PM
    I know how you feel. It's hard to convert from a fast phone to a slow phone -_-.
    03-12-09 09:43 PM
    I used to be of the opinion that the Palm's PIM function was better. I now believe RIM is just as capable, and the syncability with Google Suite makes RIM OS Calendar even better.

It should suit your needs perfectly.
    03-12-09 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD