What is up with them charging 1.99 for each song. Why would I buy it there if I can get the same song for .99 from iTunes. I'm not sure because I have not tried it yet, but I assume that I can buy from iTunes and then add those songs to my Storm.

Please weigh in and let me know what you think.
    11-30-08 08:53 AM
    What is up with them charging 1.99 for each song. Why would I buy it there if I can get the same song for .99 from iTunes. I'm not sure because I have not tried it yet, but I assume that I can buy from iTunes and then add those songs to my Storm.

Please weigh in and let me know what you think.
    Its $.99 a song on the desktop version.

You cant buy from iTunes because the DRM on the file will only allow you to play on Apple products or your PC.

Also we knew about this VCast thing on the Storm 2-3 days ago..
    11-30-08 08:55 AM
    Its $.99 a song on the desktop version.

You cant buy from iTunes because the DRM on the file will only allow you to play on Apple products or your PC.

Also we knew about this VCast thing on the Storm 2-3 days ago..
    Yea I knew about it to. But I could find no threads on it. So if I download V cast to my PC I can buy for .99 and then send to my phone?
    11-30-08 08:59 AM
    Yea I knew about it to. But I could find no threads on it. So if I download V cast to my PC I can buy for .99 and then send to my phone?
    If you download rhapsody yea.. Just make sure it doesnt auto throw you on the $14.99 subscription unless you want it.. It did for me but I noticed it the first day and called VZW and cancelled it. Unless you want it..

It gives you unlimited downloads and you can transfer them to 3 mobile devices for $14.99 a month - But the minute you cancel then you will lose your music until you renew.
    11-30-08 09:04 AM
    anyone can turn an itune song into an mp3.,i load itune songs on my storm all the time
    11-30-08 09:29 AM
    is rhapsody worth it....how good are the channels.....i mainly want it for radio channels something like xm
    11-30-08 10:50 AM
    is rhapsody worth it....how good are the channels.....i mainly want it for radio channels something like xm
    Rhapsody is great. I have it for my sonos system in my house, just upgraded to the togo package (2 extra bucks a month) now I have basically whatever music I want on my storm. Totally different model than itunes, I really dig the subcription based model. Much cheaper than itunes or buying CDs, especially if you have a diverse musical interest.
    11-30-08 11:02 AM
    do the channels work on the vcast software?
    11-30-08 11:16 AM
    i still cannot get my storm to authorize. my computer is authorized and the storm pops up in the sources window.

i don't get why "authorize" does not come up as an option.
    11-30-08 12:37 PM
    anyone can turn an itune song into an mp3.,i load itune songs on my storm all the time
    But it requires ripping it off a playlist built CD from Itunes..

So you have to take your Itunes CD.. burn it to disc via playlist.. then rip it off.
    11-30-08 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD