02-25-09 01:13 PM
28 12
tools
    Wiping didn't help, but I called in and got a replacement unit, and I've only had 1 reboot in 6 days. Much better than the 6 per hour(!) that I was seeing during the last few days before I got the replacement. Looks like hardware is at least partly to blame.
    02-04-09 10:36 AM
    Mine just rebooted 3 times today - never did it before today to my knowledge. The first time it happened I was like WTF?! But on my drive home I noticed it restarted twice within 1 hour.

The phone turns back on but as everyone knows, this phone takes FOREVER to come back up.

Should I get on the phone for a replacement? I have some 3rd party apps like WeatherBug and Poynt but that all. I think I'll back it up right now also.

Thanks for any tips!
    02-05-09 08:39 PM
    okay, here's a twist on the already known situation with this.

mine will only occasionally do the reset, and everytime that i've noticed it happening its as i'm receiving a regular SMS. now, i've got a few third party apps... but there should be no corelation between those and the SMS reset i'm getting so I don't think it's those.

Has anyone gained any ground on the issue? it isn't killin me or anything, but i mean... i'd prefer avoid it.
    02-25-09 01:13 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD