This is my first post, but I have searched and searched the threads here to see if my question has already been answered, but could not find one. If there is, I would appreciate pointing me in the right direction.

My question is this: I had backed up my old storm's contacts list prior to getting a replacement. Now I have added new contacts into my list that were not on my old BB. Is there anyway to add my old contacts into my Storm AND keep my new ones? I don't want to overwrite my new ones with old.
    Thanks for any help.
    05-26-09 09:11 PM
    Do a sync with your PC with the new contacts. Load your backup of old contacts, then set your sync for a two way sync. The new contacts will pop up as new additions, and you will keep the old ones as well.
    05-26-09 09:13 PM
    Do a sync with your PC with the new contacts. Load your backup of old contacts, then set your sync for a two way sync. The new contacts will pop up as new additions, and you will keep the old ones as well.
    michaelwpg, thank you for responding. I have never done a sync before. I'm figuring that I choose Sync from the DM main menu but from there what options should I choose? Thank you again.
    05-26-09 09:21 PM
    Choose Sync.

Under Configure on the left hand side, choose Synchronization. When you click the Synchronization button on the righthand side, it will open another window.

You then check the Application you want to Sync (Address Book in this case) and select the PC app you want to Sync with.

It will then prompt you for how you want to Synchronize ie two-way.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    05-26-09 09:28 PM
    Choose Sync.

Under Configure on the left hand side, choose Synchronization. When you click the Synchronization button on the righthand side, it will open another window.

You then check the Application you want to Sync (Address Book in this case) and select the PC app you want to Sync with.

It will then prompt you for how you want to Synchronize ie two-way.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    michaelwpg, thank you very much, it worked like a charm.
    05-26-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD