My storm's battery lasts only about 1 day. What is the problem?
    06-03-09 07:54 PM
    You're lucky. Mine lasts about 4 hours It all started with the OS upgrade. I am BEYOND pissed. Oh well. You can try a few tricks to improve battery life. Like lowering the backscreen intensity, and black out time. I have it on 10 seconds
    06-03-09 08:08 PM
    Nope that's most likely not a problem, the storm just has bad battery life.
    06-04-09 11:31 AM
    I've also noticed that my battery doesn't last more than a couple days, if I'm lucky. But I attribute that to the fact that I'm addicted to it, and I can't seem to put the damn thing down. lol I did, however, buy another (spare) battery, just for when the current battery decides to kick the bucket. And I won't be surprised if that happens sooner, rather than later.
    06-04-09 12:53 PM
    My storm battery life was only few hours before. Upgrading to leak 4.7.0.148 didn't help. I have been struggling with this for a while but found something that worked.
    Try these steps at your own risk The battery was full charged 16hours ago and still has 90% left.

GPS functionality is ON
    brightness at 20

If you perform the following steps, it will remove all the 3rd party apps you installed and reset the device.

1) Goto na.blackberry.com/eng/update ( since i'm a new user the site won't let me post links)

2) connect the phone to the computer using USB

3) Click "Check For Updates"

4) From the Apploader select the latest OS 148

4) click Next... and follow the instructions...
    06-04-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD