I HATE THIS TERD.......I want my curve back.....

Here are my issues...

1. Main issue ... Cant answer the phone half of the time when it rings "because of lag" I can click the green answer or call and nothing or the answer key on the screen, doesnt make a difference.

2.LAG, With everything I do lag... LAG .. and somemore lag.. Im talking waiting 2-3 min for my sceen to turn back up and down.

3. I can not BB pin any of my contacts! Since day one... It just says pending request, and they never get a request and I dont get requests either or pin send or recieve..

Ive been to verizion they tell me that there is nothing wrong with the phone and had me update it to 4.7.0.65 and its still slow maybe slower now than before.

who else is seeing these issues and I keep reading how everyone loves this phone but, WHY and HOW ITS FREAKING SLOW! I was way more productive on my curve, I paid 499 for this storm and I could have burnt a single dollar bill one after another and had more enjoyment than this junk storm provides..

What to do?
    12-04-08 04:51 AM
    There's your problem right there in the title. Upgrade to .75 it is in the stickies at the top of the page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:57 AM
    ok... did 75 update.. it is faster but still crappy... If my phone worked like the storm on the commericial I would be happy, or even 1/4 of that speed id be happy.. lol
    12-04-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD