hey guys,
    I got a BB Storm 2 9550 (Unlocked) thats from Verizon. it doesnt have data or anything. mainly picked it up to use it as an MP3/Video player when going places to let my little girl watch her videos on it (instead of destroying my Torch 9800. hehe).

anyways.. it seems that iam able to use the Storm 9550 with wifi to surt the net, but i'd have to be no further than 10ft away from the Wifi router i have at home, other wise it doesnt detect any wifi network.

Is that something to do with the BB wifi antenna being defective/need replacement?

Thanks for any help. Cheers
    08-12-11 11:21 PM
    Not sure what would cause that particular issue. I'd suggest installing the latest software update and see if that fixes your problem!
    08-14-11 12:33 PM
    Not sure what would cause that particular issue. I'd suggest installing the latest software update and see if that fixes your problem!
    I did. I installed the latest Software update from Verizon and even installed a newer software version from Appalachian Wireles. Software version was 5.0.0.1082 and still had the same problem.
    08-15-11 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD