I have a BB Storm (9530) and the day I got it, I somehow managed to attach a picture to my BB Messenger ID. My friends who use BB Messenger with me were able to see my picture. I accidently removed the picture from my BB Storm, and now I can't figure out how to re-attach.

Can anyone tell me? I've searched through this forum but haven't found the answer, so my apologies in advance if this has already been discussed/answered!
    02-23-09 12:24 PM
    I didnt know you could do that
    02-23-09 12:49 PM
    I didnt know you could do that
    Your also able to send someone where you are located by using the "Send My Location" option.

As for the main question, I answered it in your other thread but I'll do it again. Click the blackberry button>send file. That is all. :P
    02-23-09 01:30 PM
    Your also able to send someone where you are located by using the "Send My Location" option.

As for the main question, I answered it in your other thread but I'll do it again. Click the blackberry button>send file. That is all. :P
    That's not what the original poster asked. I'm sure he or she knows how to send a file through BB, but he attached a "profile picture" where all his friends could see it on the messenger. I'm assuming that's what he meant by "attaching it to profile". I too, didn't know this was possible, but maybe he's confused and merely sent a file as you suggest.
    02-23-09 01:48 PM
    Hi all - thanks for your responses.

I'm not crazy - I really did have a picture attached to my Contact Info - basically, where your Initials/Screen Name/ID show up on the top of the screen (mine show white with a black background), I had a photo of myself on the right side. I could see it msyelf and I do believe my BB Messenger contacts could somehow see it as well (not as an attachment though....).

Maybe I am crazy but I have had friends comment on the photo, but since I can't figure out how to re-do it (I changed the name of the photo and lost it), I guess it's gone....<sigh>.

And yes, I do know how to send a file, send location, etc through BB Messenger....thanks all.
    02-24-09 10:45 AM
    well if you do it again remember what you did and tell us
    02-24-09 10:51 AM
    I will!
    02-24-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD