How can I make a BB Mesenger icon on my main screen!
    04-03-09 01:59 PM
    If it's not hidden...... then

hold down the icon, once it's selected scroll it up to the top.

You running 1,2,3 row on your BB?

If only only if will have to be in that row to show up.
    04-03-09 02:00 PM
    Do you have the BBM App? If so you should already have the icon. It might be hidden.
    04-03-09 02:01 PM
    How can I make a BB Mesenger icon on my main screen!
    i think they misread your question

highlight the icon, touch (don't click)

bb button

"move to folder"

select "home"
    04-03-09 02:04 PM
    it is The BBM is ins sms and mms i want a bbm icon on the main screen to i use is alot and it is a pain to open sms mms then clic instant message then click bbm
    04-03-09 02:04 PM
    i think they misread your question

highlight the icon, touch (don't click)

bb button

"move to folder"

select "home"
    what he said.
    04-03-09 02:05 PM
    It isnt working let me explain what I ma doing.

1. I have to click on the SMS and MMS button to get into messages I then have to click on the little envelope in the bottom left corner of the blackberry.
    2. The word Compose comes up and under the word compose it lists email, pin, sms text, mms and instant message.
    3. I then have to click on instant message where is lists Blackberry Messenger and google talk

I want the blackberry icon on the home page i dont want to have to go through that I have held the my finger over the Blackberry Icon without clicking and it does not do anything
    04-03-09 02:21 PM
    How do I see all the friends I have in one group on BBM?? It says (Friends 6/11) and shows the name of 6 friends but the other 5, I can't see in the list. Can anyone help me?
    04-03-09 03:08 PM
    How do I see all the friends I have in one group on BBM?? It says (Friends 6/11) and shows the name of 6 friends but the other 5, I can't see in the list. Can anyone help me?
    the other 5 are probably currently unavail
    04-03-09 04:43 PM
    It isnt working let me explain what I ma doing.

1. I have to click on the SMS and MMS button to get into messages I then have to click on the little envelope in the bottom left corner of the blackberry.
    2. The word Compose comes up and under the word compose it lists email, pin, sms text, mms and instant message.
    3. I then have to click on instant message where is lists Blackberry Messenger and google talk

I want the blackberry icon on the home page i dont want to have to go through that I have held the my finger over the Blackberry Icon without clicking and it does not do anything
    and for this one... i'm not sure if i'm on the same page as you here, but are you opening the instant messaging folder? like, where you find AIM, BBM, WLM, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger???

there is absolutely no reason you should have to find that stuff through anything that has to do with SMS...
    04-03-09 04:47 PM
    Thanks for your help!!!
    04-06-09 12:38 PM
    Set onr of your side buttons to be a shortcut to it. That's what I do with AIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD