I can't say for certain when it started because I just noticed it today, but when I open BB maps, all I am seeing is a green screen with pink blobs here and there. GPS will still work, but all roads, text, and everything else is gone. I checked through all options, did a battery pull, cleared cache, reset content. No luck. Any ideas?

I'm on .132
    05-08-09 09:59 PM
    I can't say for certain when it started because I just noticed it today, but when I open BB maps, all I am seeing is a green screen with pink blobs here and there. GPS will still work, but all roads, text, and everything else is gone. I checked through all options, did a battery pull, cleared cache, reset content. No luck. Any ideas?

I'm on .132
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Other than that I am not sure.
    05-08-09 10:56 PM
    Just tried this morning. Reinstalled the app. No luck. Went and reinstalled .312 all over again. Still no luck.
    05-09-09 04:12 PM
    Bump. Can anyone help me with this or have any suggestions? I've been searching a lot on the internet for a solution, but have not come across anything.

Reinstall, OS reinstall, service book resend, etc. Nothing is helping.
    05-22-09 02:56 PM

I'm on .132

I had the exact same problem. It would locate everything but never show me any detail. I ended up doing what others have suggested, Un-installing and re- installing the program using the app loader.
    But usually I find if you go to Options>Advance Options and re register the host routing table, along with re-sending your service books, it has a tendency to help fix any problems that may occur.

Hope this helps
    05-22-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD