So after getting really excited with the 9500 .100 leak, I found I was unable to backup as I kept getting an error when Desktop Manager tried to backup my Key Stores. So I found a post somewhere within CB.com that suggested a few options. One of those options was to un-install BB Desktop Manager and Re-install it again.

This did not fix my backup issue. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I pushed ahead with the .100 update successfully and through this I managed to backup my device, however now, BB Desktop Manager cannot locate my MS Outlook 2007 as an option to synch my Calender, Tasks, Notes and so on.

I have tried re-installing the Desktop Manager again to no avail.

Other than re-installing MS Outlook 2007, does anyone have any idea.

I am running MS XP if that helps.

Oh yeah OS .100 is running great so far!!!! Fingers crossed.
    02-03-09 07:35 AM
    I've found DM 4.6 seems to work quite a bit better than 4.7. Not sure what is so different about the two, but 4.6 seems to work reliably where 4.7 was rather spotty.

Can't help you with your sync problem though, since I go through Google Sync and Calendar so I can avoid the security nightmare that is Outlook. But if the problem is related to the seemingly overall crappiness of DM 4.7, then removing it and replacing it with 4.6 might help.
    02-03-09 09:03 AM
    Thanks, I will give that a go tonight and tell you if it helped.
    02-03-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD