Hi everyone im kinda new to the storm and i am interested in making it where my led lights up a different color for sms,email,missed call etc.....i have noticed that the bb alerts is not compatible with the storm yet according to the handago website is that true? if so will it be?......im also curious if anyone has e-mobile alerts and if so what do you think? im thinking about purchasing that app cause its compatible with the storm im not worried about the money just want to know if it does the job right.....all i want it for is the led light up please help any info will be greatly appreciated thanks a lot crackberry fans
    02-11-09 12:44 PM
    I think someone is currently working on a FREE app to modify just the LED, or more. I think someone here at crackberry said they would, but I'm not totally sure, but most of us can only hope.
    02-11-09 01:01 PM
    bbalerts actually works very well on my storm. why dont you download the trial since it is free for a week and try it out. just make sure you take it out of compatibility mode. i use it all the time to get alerts for my missed calls and for changing the LEDS
    02-11-09 01:44 PM
    i really hope that someone does come out with a app just for the leds......hey ddarvish ive tried the the trial and works fine i just dont like the fact that the keyboard stays up and its hard to scroll up and down cause its made for a trackball....thanks for the input anyone know about e-mobile?
    02-11-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD