I realize this may be premature, but does anyone know of software applications that are rumored, or are in the pipeline, that will take advantage of the new 9500 Touchscreen phone?

Just curious,
    Dennis
    08-15-08 09:04 PM
    I realize this may be premature, but does anyone know of software applications that are rumored, or are in the pipeline, that will take advantage of the new 9500 Touchscreen phone?

Just curious,
    Dennis
    lol.....it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early to be talking about that. We can't even get a live pic of the UI running on the phone.
    08-15-08 09:26 PM
    lol.....it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early to be talking about that. We can't even get a live pic of the UI running on the phone.
    It's neeevvvvveerrr too early, or is that never too late... Anyway, I just haven't seen anything written about possible applications for this new phone and wanted to start a thread.

Dennis
    08-15-08 09:34 PM
    . We can't even get a live pic of the UI running on the phone.
    I'm sure ones coming soon. Just have to wait until someone from VZW gets their hands on one. Because 9/10 nobody under NDA will post one up. Damn sure not me, lol. But I'm sure they're coming. Besides, it's not going to do much for ya. And I doubt the picture will be the deciding factor as to weather or not people buy the device. But....trust me, you will LOVE the UI. It's still BB, but diff in a sense.
    08-15-08 09:37 PM
    I'm sure ones coming soon. Just have to wait until someone from VZW gets their hands on one. Because 9/10 nobody under NDA will post one up. Damn sure not me, lol. But I'm sure they're coming. Besides, it's not going to do much for ya. And I doubt the picture will be the deciding factor as to weather or not people buy the device. But....trust me, you will LOVE the UI. It's still BB, but diff in a sense.
    ..."Damn you Spock, must you always be so logical?"...

I'm sure it will be a nice UI.

Dennis
    08-15-08 09:42 PM
    Different because its touch or because its more animated?
    08-16-08 02:27 PM
    Different because its touch or because its more animated?
    Hey Matrix, LOL. I want you to read the 1st post in this link. Mainly, the 3rd paragraph. Then think about all you've heard and been told, and you can now see what I was trying to say a while back in earlier threads. Make sure you tell your friends over at Hofo also.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bla...-canada-62307/
    08-16-08 04:04 PM
    Hey Matrix, LOL. I want you to read the 1st post in this link. Mainly, the 3rd paragraph. Then think about all you've heard and been told, and you can now see what I was trying to say a while back in earlier threads. Make sure you tell your friends over at Hofo also.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bla...-canada-62307/
    Wow, i haven't been this confused in years. I don't get it. Check your e-mail J_MC.
    08-16-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD