I upgraded to 132, and now when my phone is plugged in it doesnt seem to take a charge. Then little lightning bolt apears and the phone goes into the lcd clock screen but after like a few hours there is no change in the status indicator of the meter? Any ideas/suggestions? This is the case with both the usb cable and the wall charger. I do notice that at night when I turn it off and charge it I wake up with a full charge. but I would also think that with this sucky battry life it would at least get me through 1 days use!.
    04-24-09 03:58 PM
    What was the outcome of this?
    05-07-09 07:39 AM
    I;m having the same issue but it's not consistent, sometimes it charges, sometimes it doesn't. I'm using the seidio charging pod... trying without it right now... I'm using the 141/5.0 hybrid
    05-14-09 06:39 AM
    I just had this happen again today. I've been using the official Telus .122
    for a week now.
    05-20-09 08:09 AM
    Do some battery pulls. It's already been discussed as an issue.
    Install Quick Pull if it's a real big deal to get to your battery.

I just came from .132 and I never had it happen to me yet I pulled a bat once a day. Keeps the bugs away.
    05-20-09 08:36 AM
    I have quick pull set to activate every day and it doesn't fix the problem... I'm getting really irritated with this problem.
    05-26-09 09:22 AM
    I have quick pull set to activate every day and it doesn't fix the problem... I'm getting really irritated with this problem.
    Quickpull doesn't do a cold boot. Pull the damn battery once. If the issues continue, upgrade to .148... which is what you should be running anyway. .132 had other issues as well. Go to the latest and see if it's fine. I didn't have any issues with charging under .132, but then again, I seem to be one of the few on here that don't have any of the "so called" major issues you guys see. It's either user error on your part or something's up with your handset.
    05-26-09 09:59 AM
    Quickpull doesn't do a cold boot. Pull the damn battery once. If the issues continue, upgrade to .148... which is what you should be running anyway. .132 had other issues as well. Go to the latest and see if it's fine. I didn't have any issues with charging under .132, but then again, I seem to be one of the few on here that don't have any of the "so called" major issues you guys see. It's either user error on your part or something's up with your handset.
    you get that feeling to
    05-26-09 10:03 AM
    I have this issue running .148 but its starting to look like the problem has to do with my home dock. Plugging the phone directly to the charger seems to work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 10:09 AM
    I've a similar problem. Seems to have begun around .114 (mid March). My phone refuses to charge from the OEM wall charger or from the car, yet it charges yummily from a PC/Cradle connection or from a cheap third-party AC device. I have two batteries that I rotate; same issue on each. Very strange.
    05-26-09 11:26 AM
    Heck, mine's doing that with .75! They swapped my phone, cause they said the port was bad, but the new one's doing the same thing. Battery pulls don't seem to have an effect.
    05-26-09 11:42 AM
    +1 Civic.

I've rarely if ever had any of the "major" issues with any of the builds really. I run very few 3rd party apps, particularly apps that will hold your data connection open. My guess is your install is borked. Upgrade to .148 and call me in the morning.
    05-26-09 11:52 AM
    I've noticed my phone charges very very slowly when plugged in via USB. The travel charger gets the job done very quickly
    05-26-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD