How can avoid doing this multiple times in a day. Its killing my battery ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 02:17 AM
    Will power? Just kidding I'm guessing you're having problems like many of us.

I'm taking things slow for now and reading as much as I can here. I did read and followed the advice of clearing my home screen down to just 4 icons and I try to remember to close every application when I'm done with it.

I've only browsed here @crackberry but it took forever for pages to load and I came close to feeling a pull coming on so I got out and off browser as soon as it got going again.

I remember reading something here about an app that helps you appear as IP (pc) rather than mobile while surfing the web. I think I need to start keeping notes on where all the cheat sheets are.
    02-23-09 02:42 AM
    How can avoid doing this multiple times in a day. Its killing my battery ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    multiple times a day?? is this for memory leaks or your phone acting up? I do a battery pull about once every 3 days sometimes i wait longer before doing one. If I needing to do battery pulls multiple times a day I wouldnt be able to put it with it I'd take it back and get a new one cause who wants a phone that needs a battery pull all the time?? too much hassle if you ask me. It sounds like there's something wrong with your phone but some1 here says other ppl are havin this same problem I've had my Storm for a coulple weeks and I've done about 4 BP's
    02-23-09 03:48 AM
    Why are you pulling the battery so much?

Low on memory? Are you checking to see that apps aren't running inadvertently. Is it in your pocket without a pouch and apps are running without your knowledge? How GPS settings? What 3rd party apps are you running?

Is your phone locking up?

Give us some details and maybe we can help more. In my case, the last time I did a battery pull was 6 days ago.
    02-23-09 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD