I do a battery pull usually once a day. My phone is always off when I do it. I've been starting to notice that when I check my status after I turn the phone back on I usually loose 5-15% battery life. What the **** is going on?

Thanks,
    Tony

EDIT: Ok I've got a new issue, occasionally from a deep discharge when I try to recharge the battery the phone will not recharge! I've had this happen twice, the phone has been on and off both times and it does nothing. I ended up having to pull the battery and disconnect the charger for it to finally start charging.

Second, is my battery life has been abysmal at times. Today I unplugged my phone at 10, made a few calls, sent a decent amount of texts, bb msg's, and emails and now I'm down to 30% at 5 pm!!!!

I'm starting to wonder if this is coming from the fact that I couldn't charge the battery 100% when I first received the phone?
    Last edited by 5speedz34; 02-23-09 at 05:45 PM.
    02-19-09 05:15 PM
    Battery pulls drain a lot of power because the startup routine is very processor-intensive. And it takes like 5 minutes...
    02-19-09 05:18 PM
    I do a battery pull usually once a day. My phone is always off when I do it. I've been starting to notice that when I check my status after I turn the phone back on I usually loose 5-15% battery life. What the **** is going on?

Thanks,
    Tony
    Your phone should be on when you do it.
    02-19-09 05:19 PM
    my battery has gone down loads i can normally have 3 bars on battery now only one bar left and i dont know why
    02-19-09 05:32 PM
    my battery has gone down loads i can normally have 3 bars on battery now only one bar left and i dont know why
    Do you have a lot of apps running?
    02-19-09 05:36 PM
    Do you have a lot of apps running?
    none i dont really use it... as i dont have time at work.. and plus i always go to menu and close when finished....
    02-19-09 05:38 PM
    it takes much power on the restart..
    02-19-09 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD