i've noticed how it takes about 5 minutes for my phone to recover from a battery pull. is that the same for everyone else? the screen is white and has that little clock winding for the longest time!
    02-28-09 07:52 PM
    i've noticed how it takes about 5 minutes for my phone to recover from a battery pull. is that the same for everyone else? the screen is white and has that little clock winding for the longest time!
    Normal.

Ppl report the load time decreases with the leaked OS but I don't pull the battery enough to tell

PS
    I follow my own routine because it seems to work for me. If you're going to make a habit of pulling your battery regularly, I suggest you search for the app Quick Pull. It allows you to schedule soft resets at times when its convenient (like when you're asleep and won't notice the load time)
    Last edited by kuroshio; 02-28-09 at 07:59 PM.
    02-28-09 07:55 PM
    Totally, it's all BB's not even just your Storm.
    02-28-09 07:57 PM
    I have quickpull and i've been trying t figure out how schedule it and I can't figure it out. I bet u is something real simple

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 08:02 PM
    I have quickpull and i've been trying t figure out how schedule it and I can't figure it out. I bet u is something real simple

Make sure that you disable compatibility mode.

02-28-09 08:38 PM
    Memory cleaner + scheduled quick pull (4:00 am for me) = No mid day reboots or battery pulls.

I've been using this method for ~4 weeks and have not had to do an inconvenient battery pull since. Highly recommend if its an issue for you.
    02-28-09 09:37 PM
    and where did you download these things? i cant find them
    03-01-09 01:40 AM
    and where did you download these things? i cant find them
    Memory cleaner is built into the phone. Options -> Security Options -> Memory Cleaning

Just search the 3rd party apps subforum for Quick Pull
    03-01-09 01:45 AM
    Memory cleaner is built into the phone. Options -> Security Options -> Memory Cleaning

Just search the 3rd party apps subforum for Quick Pull
    and where is the quickpull from?
    03-02-09 08:55 PM
    and where is the quickpull from?
    http://go.mobihand.com/?op=dlmh&pd=22989&l=1&ps=102

After downloading it will be in the downloads folder. Just click on it to run.

03-02-09 09:10 PM
    Do you have Weatherbug installed? I noticed extreamly long startup times until I deleted Weatherbug. It now takes my phone 2 minutes and 30 sec to start. With Weatherbug it was around 5 minutes.
    03-02-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD