Hey Folks,

I have noticed this since I have had my phone from day one and am wondering if anyone else notices this issue.

Whenever I do a battery pull, regardless of battery level (100%, 50%, 20%), as soon as my phone boots back up I have lost anywhere between 10 and 15 percent of my battery level.

I am on my third battery as a result of replacing them and have noticed this seems to be getting worse with usage. Is this normal? Is it caused by the phone re-booting?

Any ideas anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. To this point I had just chalked it up to a normal occurence from the re-boot but I am just wondering if there is more to it then that.

Thanks!
    04-01-09 07:16 PM
    I have the same thing happen but I think I read on here somewhere that it takes more power when the phone is going through the re boot process???
    04-01-09 07:20 PM
    I did a search and coudln't find anything but that was my thought process. I figuered it would take more power to re-load all apps, verify software as well as security software but I just wanted to ask to see if it is a normal issue or something I should be talking to Telus about. Also running OS .76 if that makes a difference.

On the subject of battery as well, I've noticed having my phone plugged into my PC and charging takes forever to add anything to the battery. I know with my old 8830 it could be completely dead and plugged into my PC would be charged in a matter of hours. I have left my Storm plugged into my PC from fully dead and 7 hours later it was still not fully charged; takes only about 4 hours from completely dead (phone shuts off and will not turn back on) to a full charge using my wall charger...thoughts?
    04-01-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD