Well my battery on my Storm 1 was only lasting from 7am until about 3pm. So I bought a new battery, charged it fully. The first day it lasted pretty good. But today, the 3rd day, I put it on the charger at midnight, it was about half charged. Took it off the charger at 7am this morning and by 3pm it was dead. What am I doing wrong? Dont get me wrong, I use my BB. I have 22 bbm contacts and two active groups. I'm a FF/EMT and use it for work all day. 24 hour shifts. Should I just accept that it won't last that long or am I charging it wrong? Thanks very much for any info!
    06-15-10 04:42 PM
    Honestly, that sounds about right. If you are a heavy user, especially with BBM convos constantly pulling data in the background, I'd say you're doing good for any smartphone. My storm used to pull about 8 -10 hours of HEAVY use. My advice: make sure you have the latest update, make sure you know what your apps are doing at all times, and maybe get a spare battery. CB runs pretty good deals on aftermarket battery's every now and then.

Now if youre barely using your storm and its only lasting that long you may have a problem...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 06:00 PM
    Thank you!!
    06-15-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD