I searched but didn't see this. The battery on my Storm was fine all day and had plenty of charge. Two nights in a row it went off as always at 11 and in the morning the battery was dead. Anyone seen this before? Thanks!

Jamie
    03-08-09 10:04 AM
    Many people have reported battery problems. Don't know how you searched but there have been several threads on this.

I do not have a battery problem, make sure you have your GPS turned off.
    03-08-09 10:35 AM
    Many people have reported battery problems. Don't know how you searched but there have been several threads on this.

I do not have a battery problem, make sure you have your GPS turned off.
    Most I saw had to do with poor battery life. The battery life when on is fine. No difference from previous builds. The problem comes when it goes to auto off at night. Why would I need to turn my GPS off?
    03-08-09 10:41 AM
    Most I saw had to do with poor battery life. The battery life when on is fine. No difference from previous builds. The problem comes when it goes to auto off at night. Why would I need to turn my GPS off?
    GPS uses battery constantly. Turning it off will help save battery. Put it on E911.

Also take a look at how many apps you have running. You should have no more then 4 or 5 running.

I found out all this from reading threads. The info is out there.
    03-08-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD