Hey Guys, I searched but have not found to much on this, Lately my battery does not charge past 95% and the lightning bolt does not go away, I leave the storm on the BB cradle charger with the original chrager plugged into the back of it for at least 7-8 hours a night and usually it's only drained down to 25%. Anyone have anything on this or the same issue, I am running .85 and really don't want to downgrade to .75 just to test, I wanted to see if any of you guys have this issue with 85 or lower.

I was going to try and plug my charger right into the storm tonight instead of the cradle (powered by the same charger), I really can't see this making a difference though. I have the standard cradle that a lot of people have so I can't see that being the issue, it is this one https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=VHiFrCR6

Thanks in advance for any info
    01-03-09 07:15 PM
    The bolt can take a while to go away. My sister charged hers for 12 hours before going away.

My new storm's batt charged for over 24 hours before the bolt went away.

Each time takes less time to fully charge in my experience.
    01-03-09 07:19 PM
    that sucks, Im letting mine die out now till it shuts off and then do a complete charge, hopefully it will work
    01-03-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD